Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Aug 19, 2009, 03:38 PM
    Louboutin shoes
    I have decided to splash out on a fab pair of louboutins and am unsure where to buy them from, I have came across a webshop calles shoplouboutin.com and they advertise 100% authenticity, how do I guarantee this?? There prices seem cheaper but I am unsure as I don't what to spend £130 on a pair which might or might not be fakes
    jennnaaaay Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Aug 20, 2009, 10:19 PM

They might have stole them from a warehouse or bought them in bulk... does the website have feedback? Or a legit contact page? Buying online isn't as scary as before but it is scary if you're shelling out hundreds for shoes. You might just frequent high end department stores or websites for sales to be safe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shoes too big [ 4 Answers ]

OK I recently bought 2 very cute pairs of peep toe shoes from steve madden website. I normally wear a size 9.5 but sometimes their shoes don't fit properly and I would have to get a 10. So I decided to be on the safe side and get a 10 in both pairs. They fit good, but the only issue is that there...

Shoes too Big [ 5 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right category, but here goes. (first time user) I just bought a pair of shoes that are a wee bit to big and flop off my foot the odd time when I walk - they where on clearance cannot return them. Any homemade remedies would be greatly welcome, thanks.:)

Shoes [ 10 Answers ]

Wow ! Great ! Thank you people for the warm welcome ! Here is my first question.. We do not wear shoes at home as it is considered unclean . SO a pair of my shoes are kept outside in front of my door as it is used often and it is

Sloshing shoes [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a neat new pair of shoes at a thrift store for four dollars. Here is the jipper: they make squishing sounds. They are loud and obnoxious. Should I use them as boomerangs to throw at rats or is there some way I can wear them without sounding like Jacques Cousteau? What can I do to get to...

View more questions Search