Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 19, 2009, 03:25 PM
    Wet Dreams?
    Hello,

I was just wondering what age should a wet dream occur, and if its only some people that do get them..

I'm not sure if I've had one because... well... sleeping problems.. lets just say.. I am a very deep sleeper. My sleeping problem only stopped at the start of this year, which I'm very happy about :D

But.. what age is a persons' 1st wet dream meant to occur? How many can anyone get? And does everyone get them? And what age do they stop if they do..?

Thanks for reading/helping :)
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 04:39 PM

There is no set age, just like there is no set age that a person goes through puberty.
    You can get as many as you have "wet" dreams for.
    Not everyone gets them.
    They stop when you mature.

That's about all there is to it.
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Aug 20, 2009, 03:26 PM

If they stop when I mature, then.. they'll never stop lol, because I'm quite immature for my age.. mind you.. I've never had one to my memory..
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 20, 2009, 03:31 PM

Oh, you will know if you have one, trust me. How old are you? If you do start having them, don't worry about it, just get up, take a shower, change your shorts and hope you keep having them, oh how I miss a good wet dream.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Aug 20, 2009, 07:10 PM

I think girls can get them too, because I am a female and I am 24 and I still get them.. I don't think it stops once you hit maturity, but I think if a person is having regular sex, then they are less likely to have them..

I am not having sex, and I think my body is feeling repressed because I have a "wet" dream about once a week.. and of course I don't wake up all wet, but I remember it very intensely!
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 12:45 PM

Yes, girls can have them too, but there is a difference between a "wet" dream, and a sex dream.

A "wet" dream is one where the dreamer reaches climax and orgasms in their sleep. A sex dream is on where the dreamer is exploring some kind of sexual situation, and possibly climaxes in the dream, but doesn't actually physically.

I didn't say they stop when you hit maturity, I said they stop when you mature. Meaning, when you grow older, you are physically, mentally, emotionally mature. When sex isn't predominant in your body or your mind, then you are less likely to have a "wet" dream.
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Aug 21, 2009, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HelpinHere View Post
    Yes, girls can have them too, but there is a difference between a "wet" dream, and a sex dream.

A "wet" dream is one where the dreamer reaches climax and orgasms in their sleep. A sex dream is on where the dreamer is exploring some kind of sexual situation, and possibly climaxes in the dream, but doesn't actually physically.

I didn't say they stop when you hit maturity, I said they stop when you mature. Meaning, when you grow older, you are physically, mentally, emotionally mature. When sex isn't predominant in your body or your mind, then you are less likely to have a "wet" dream.

Yes you are totally right.. and yes in my dreams, I am having actual orgasims, I know because it wakes me up partially and it feels just like real life.. im pretty lucky huh? ;)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2009, 06:54 AM
    I have the same thing plonak.
    Yes I'm female and yes I orgasm in my sleep.
    I have woken up several times actually half way through having one...

Just wish I could remember what I was dreaming about :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do dreams mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I know that dreams are just things that we think of in life... but I dream things that have no link with my present life... One day I dreamed about medicines and the next day my uncle had to go to the hospital... when I was going with my family at a wedding... some of my friends say that was a...

Dreams from where? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am a 28yr male and I know that you have lots and lots of dreams a night but most you can't remember that was the case for me up until the past 6 or 7 days now. THis is something that normally I would keep to myself and just laugh it off but its every time I go to sleep now.I can never...

Dreams I don't get it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm only 13 but keep having the same dream over and over again about every two nights. Ill explain. In the dream I see myself. I can master four elements. Fire,earth,water,air I'm learning these elements in my dream and I always seem to remember it and it never changes its always the same dream...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

View more questions Search