Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hemarriedanerd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Animated 70s or 80s movie title?
    Hello all
    I've been trying to remember the name of this movie. My crazy gramma would tape them for me all the time. It's about this king who lives in a thorn palace and is evil. The main character (who I can't remember) has to make the king drink a magic potion. The main character does this when the evil king is sleeping in his thrown and pours the potion into his mouth. The king gurgles and howls then transforms into this flower king and the thorns turn into flowers. The main character has all kinds of mishaps and adventures trying to get to the thorn palace. At one point falls underground and is trapped by a mushroom man who dances around giving a pretty psychedelic show. I want to say it was called The Thorn King or something like that.
    Thank you if you're able to help. If not that's okay.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 06:09 PM

The Elm Chanted Forest (1986)
    hemarriedanerd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 06:31 PM

Thank u so much! That's it. You're a genius!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 06:35 PM

You're very welcome :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Animated movie title from 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I vaguely remember an animated movie from my childhood. It had these weird alien creatures in it that looked like pill bugs but they're huge. I think that the main character was a girl. I believe I saw this movie in the early 90s. Someone please help! This is going to drive me insane! ...

Fantasy Animated Movie about boy, title of movie is boy's name. [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember any details, so I will be amazed if anyone knows what I'm talking about... All I can remember is that the move is about a young boy, I watched the move on VHS around 1993. The movie is animated and I'm almost positive that the boy's name is the title of the movie. I'm not...

Animated sci-fi movie title [ 4 Answers ]

I saw a movie the other day, and I do not know the name. I saw it at like 3 in the morning on encore. It was entirely animated. It was sci-fi, and there were futuristic scenes as well fantasy scenes. It was very long. It had like sub-plots in it; different stories within the story. It went back and...

Animated movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

Animated movie title? 1970-1989? I remember few things about this movie. The bit that haunts my dreams and has caused me to pose this question is when a presumably evil wizard or magician turns the town folk into block people and they all start marching out of town to stack themselves into a...

View more questions Search