Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 12:26 PM
    i don't think i can do this anymore
    I don't think I can handle this marriage any longer... im not even sure I still love him... but that could simply be because I am angry at the moment...

my hsuband is sitting behind me cussing and yelling and ing about money...

I took his debit card away and hid it yesterday... because he once again, for the 5 time this MONTH, over drew our account.

in case some of you don't know (I posted it already once I think) ill break down our budget...

in a month

he brings home about 1000

rent is 640 something.

electric is 180

grocerys 200

ciggarettes for him when we can sometimes afford it 100 (I have quit, because we can't afford it, but he refuses to)

phone 10$ but its in my moms bill and my mom doesn't make me pay it if I cant.

that's IT.

already we pay out more than what we have... and constantly borrow from friends, family, payday advances, and direct deposit advances... and god forbid anything unexpected happen in which we need more money for

well, right now his complaint is that HE has no EXTRA spending money...

well I'm sorry. NEITHER DO I.

I couldn't even afford to get our 5 year old school supplies. My mom paid for ALL of it.

so... I just gave him an ultimatum... I told him to think about it all day... and to tell me tonight after ayla goes to bed...

I told him that if he wanted all 'his money' back again (we were split up for 6 months last year and I didn't get any of 'his' money) and he wanted to spend all of 'his' money on crap, like mc donalds, monster drinks, and random candy and junk thruought the day... then to just TELL Me... and ill give him back his debit card, me and ayla will move back in with my mother, and then he can do it all by himself. And have all the extra money he wants...

then of course... being my husband he says 'oh that's nice' and stomps away...

am I being mean here? This is not the first time this has happened. We have been married 3 years. And of those three years, I have been hospitalized for suiside 6 times (I have NEVER been admitted to the hosptial before I met and married him) we fight constantly... arguing over stupid things over and over and over again...

we just got food stamps... and aparently he thinks 'oh good we have food stamps now I can spend MORE money' I'm sorry that's just now how it works...

for those of you who don't know... my husband has mental retardation (im not saying it as an insult. He was in his mothers birth canal for way too long and was oxygen deprived for almost 8 minutes when he was born)

I am just at my wits end...

the only thing holding me back... is my daughter. Her school is here... my moms house is 25-30 minutes away... granted, the food stamps are in my name, so my husband won't have those, so I suppose I can help my mom pay for her gas, by buying grocerys for her. But that won't work forever. And my duaghter LOVES this school and her teacher and already has many friends... is it selfish of me to want to take her away from all that to get away from my husband?

we are in marriage counseling... the counselor says give it time, but we haven't seen him for a week or so.

or do you think this is still savable? Could a weekend (or week long) marriage retreat help? A vacation together? Or even simply time APART?

any advice is greatly apreciated... thank you...

*PS* NOW, he is ing at me for having a ciggarette because of all the stress. And he also demands that I take it outside which I'm not going to because HE smokes in the damn house!
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 12:31 PM

Have you ever thought of marriage counseling and financial counseling? There are many places where you can get free advise counseling for this sort of problems. Money is generally accepted as the number one reason for family fights and divorce. Get the professional help and soon. If he is unwilling or refuses I guess you know where you stand.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 12:36 PM
    Hey girl I am sorry your going through this. But I think money is the cause of many marital fights.

Now that your little girl is in school why can't you go get a job? I know you mentioned before you couldn't because of one of your disabilities right? Well there are places I am sure you could work that would be fine. Why not just bag groceries?

I am still in my marriage for the sake of my son, I don't think that's fair to anyone involved. Your daughter doesn't need to see her parents with this tension. Yes she will see it. Why can't you move in to your own place. Your already getting help. Get more help and be on your own in your daughters school district. You can do anything you want to do if you put your mind to it.

But most important, have you talked to him? If your in counseling then you need to really open up and let it all out.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 12:39 PM

5 times overdrawn in one month! This post should be asking how do I properly remove my foot from my husbands @$$ without losing my shoe.

Jennie I am not going to say leave him but I would understand if you did. He has responsibilities and buying Micky D's and candy aren't any of them.

Does the Counselor know all this? Maybe she/he could put it in to perspective for your husband.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 12:46 PM

Also, try re-contacting your counsellor. Being about a week seems quite long, especially if you're in serious matters... I wish you good luck on that and that Ayla will not 'suffer' much about this.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 12:55 PM

First, lay off all the unnecessary purchases.
    No McD's, no energy drinks, no candy, no junk food. Your food-food is covered by foodstamps now, so that isn't a worry.

Do you have any income, Jennie?

But, as it is now:
    1000-640-180-100=80 (thanks for the correction adam)
    You have eighty dollars of spending money a month. Granted you don't have to pay for your phone, but I see no factors for gasoline, medical, dentistry, gas (for the home, not car), or plenty of other stuff.

You need to sit down and budget. As others have said, financial issues is the #1 reason of divorce. A lot of times, the couples still love each other, money just gets in the way.

Now, let me tell you one thing at a time.
    Housing itself should NEVER be over half of your income. If all that's coming to the table is 1000 a month, and rent is 640 a month, then you NEED to find a cheaper place to live.

Do you have a fixed rate electricity plan, or do you have a pay-as-you-use type? If you have the former, you NEED the latter. Cut down on energy. Turn off lights, only one TV in the house on at a time. Crack a window and turn on a fan instead of turning the air on. There are plenty of things you can do. When you can, invest in things such as shake-and-go flashlights instead of battery powered ones, solar walkway lights instead of corded ones, other things that you use, that can become a money saver instead of a money waster.

Smoking... *sigh*... it's one of the biggest money wasters out there. If you can't get him to quit, can you at least get him to cut back? I mean, $100 a month is outrageous. Try to get him to halv that.
    As for you, you do know that that momentary relief by a cigarette only increases stress in about an hour?

I do believe some time alone could help, but you can still work it out. You BOTH need some serious budgeting, and to work through it together. Whatever his damage, he can see what it is doing to his daughter, and you can convince him what you need to for her.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 12:55 PM
    Why can't you stay with your mom and commute her to school for now?
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 01:14 PM

I know money situations can be very difficult sometimes but you have to keep moving forward. Don't let money separate you guys if you truly still love each other.

Sit down and write what needs paid each week and seperat the house payment into four week so you can make sure you have enough for it.

Write down what bills you can pay each week. I am sure you can cut down your electricity by a lot. I used to pay close to 200 a month for electricity now I pay 55 at max. Just cut out on what you can and make him quit smoking but don't let him spend the money on something else like booze.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Where did you go Jeni?

Does your counselor know all this? Make an appointment.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 03:55 PM
    Jennie, dear, I can offer help with budgeting. I can offer support and advice on stopping/slowing down on cigarettes.

All I can do about the rest is ask you to look deep inside and urge you to see the counselor more frequently.

Let me know what I can do.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Jennie, I'm very sorry that you're in a fix. I really am.

You might want to keep the daycare income flowing for now. If not, is there some other way for you to earn some extra income? Maybe something online. There are reputable companies that pay to stay at home. Anything is better than $0.

Do you still love him? You need to think about that. Do not stay with him for your daughter alone. Kids are resilient, they will get over divorce better than we think. You know the cigarettes are a killer. On the his lungs, child, you, and the budget. What would he do alone? Would he make it? Probably not. Is he capable of comprehending this issueat all ? I'm like Cats, go to the counselor more often. Go now. Go to him with this issue. But please tell us , and mean it, that you will never, ever, try to take your life again. What would happen to your daughter? If your mother dies, she could end up in an orphanage, or with foster parents.

And GOD doesn't like suicide. Don't even think about it again.

May GOD give you strength and courage to make the right decisions. Bless you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 05:27 PM

Jennie,

Times are tough, a lot of people are going through financial difficulties, I know, I'm there too.

Sometimes, when times are tough, the only thing that seems to make you feel better is to spend, even though you can't afford it. Sounds like your husband is there.

Also, he may be a bit resentful seeing as he brings home the money but you are in charge of what happens to it. Not that paying bills means you're hoarding the money, but does he even know the costs of everything, where the money goes?

Right now, I'm planning on going back to work. My kids will be in school again next month, no reason for me to stay home.

Why not look for a job that you can do while Ayla is in school. It may not bring in a lot but any extra is a good thing.

Walmart hires people with disabilities all the time, I'm sure they could find a position for you that wouldn't drain on you and they would most likely be willing to work around Ayla's school schedule.

For now, maybe turning off the internet, cable (if you have it) and cutting coupons etc would help keep things a bit more balanced, until you get back on your feet.

As for your marriage, it depends on you. If you no longer love him then there's no reason to stay, but think about Ayla too, because she's been tossed around quite a bit, do you really want to do that to her again if you and your husband can work it out?
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 05:46 PM

hey everyone. I went to my moms house which is why I wasn't here (not to leave or run away, but just to calm down and think clearly, as he is off work today and calming down just wasn't happening lol)

I'm going to try to answer everyone's questions...

Helping Here...

First, lay off all the unnecessary purchases.
    No McD's, no energy drinks, no candy, no junk food. Your food-food is covered by foodstamps now, so that isn't a worry.
    easier said than done hon. I have asked him, begged him, explained to him, TOLD him, AURGUED with him about not spending the money. He does it anyway no matter what we talk about or agree upon.

But, as it is now:
    1000-640-180-100=80 (thanks for the correction adam)
    You have eighty dollars of spending money a month. Granted you don't have to pay for your phone, but I see no factors for gasoline, medical, dentistry, gas (for the home, not car), or plenty of other stuff.
    yeah, the 80 goes to incedentals. Body soap. Shampoo, cleaning supplies. Toilet paper. Garbage bags etc. all those little house hold things that aren't covered by food stamps.

we don't have all those other expenses. Because our bills are so tight, we have health insurance through the state which also covers dentist and vision (medicaid I think its called) we don't have a car so no issues there.

we have a budget. All writtten down a week before each payday (he gets paid every other week) I do it all. And we have tried doing it together. He just sort of sits there and agrees with everything I say. And eventually he said 'everything looks good hon you take care of it'
    I keep him updated on everything (outgoing bills, how much he brings home, all that stuff)
    but he just sort of nods and says 'ok'

Now, let me tell you one thing at a time.
    Housing itself should NEVER be over half of your income. If all that's coming to the table is 1000 a month, and rent is 640 a month, then you NEED to find a cheaper place to live.
    the problem with that is there IS no cheaper places. This is the cheapest apartment in a 10 mile radius (he works at walmart and rides his bike) if we had a car it would be different. But even then not really because he doesn't have a drivers license (he tried to take the written test and kept failing so he gave up)

I even looked into cheaper places AWAY from his work, because he could transfer. And 650 is the norm for a 2 bedroom apartment here.
    I have applied for section 8 and HUD 3 years ago when we first got married, but have heard nothing. A friend of mine said she was on the list for 6 years before she got on the program.

Do you have a fixed rate electricity plan, or do you have a pay-as-you-use type? If you have the former, you NEED the latter. Cut down on energy. Turn off lights, only one TV in the house on at a time. Crack a window and turn on a fan instead of turning the air on. There are plenty of things you can do. When you can, invest in things such as shake-and-go flashlights instead of battery powered ones, solar walkway lights instead of corded ones, other things that you use, that can become a money saver instead of a money waster.
    we are on a pay as you go. And the lights are off all day. The ac is set to 80 ALL the time. I only do dishes and vacumming and stuff like that during 'peak hours' which is cheaper, from 7pm to noon.

Smoking... *sigh*... it's one of the biggest money wasters out there. If you can't get him to quit, can you at least get him to cut back? I mean, $100 a month is outrageous. Try to get him to halv that.
    As for you, you do know that that momentary relief by a cigarette only increases stress in about an hour?
    if you have any suggestions on how to get him to cut back please let me know. The reality is, if someone won't listen, there is nothing you can do to MAKE them listen.
    and just to let you know hon, ciggarettes do NOT only increase stress in an hour. I had ONE ciggarette this afternoon and I STILL feel better. Have you ever been a smoker? (I hope not as your not old enough)

I do believe some time alone could help, but you can still work it out. You BOTH need some serious budgeting, and to work through it together. Whatever his damage, he can see what it is doing to his daughter, and you can convince him what you need to for her.
    I bleieve we can fix it too. That's why I'm still with him otherwise I would have left last year for good.
    if you think I can convince him of ANYTHING please let me know HOW...
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 05:50 PM
    OK, Altenweg...

Also, he may be a bit resentful seeing as he brings home the money but you are in charge of what happens to it. Not that paying bills means you're hoarding the money, but does he even know the costs of everything, where the money goes?
    Yeah we have sat down several times on preevious paydays together to do the budget together. He doesn't contribute much, he just listens and agrees with everything I say and show him. He got to the point to where he said he didn't care, but yet, he throws a fit every time he doesn't have money, even though every time he does throw a fit, I SHOW him WHY we don't have any money and he goes 'oh, OK... im sorry'
    And then we do it all over again the next day...

Why not look for a job that you can do while Ayla is in school. It may not bring in a lot but any extra is a good thing.
    Yeah I've applied at a lot of the local little shops, walmart, sonic, dennys, mc donalds, tacobell, Quick Trip, cheveron and many others I don't even remmeber. I've been doing that for about a month now. It just seems that no one is hiring but I'm not giving up.

For now, maybe turning off the internet, cable (if you have it) and cutting coupons etc would help keep things a bit more balanced, until you get back on your feet.
    We don't have those expenses. We have free wireless internet (apartment complex) and no cable. We just have lots of movies that were handed down to me from my parents (old vhs tapes) and various dvds that were gifts at christmas and birthdays and such

I don't get any coupons :( I don't know where to get them. But I DO do price matching at walmart for stuff. Which is when you look in ad papers from other stores, and walmart will match the prices of them if they are lower.

TO ALL.

Asking myself if I love him or not is part of the reason I came to my moms house for the night to calm down and think long and hard... I LOVE him... but LOVING someone and likeing them, getting along with them, or being IN love with them is different... lots of people are telling me it takes more than love to make a marriage work, and now I think I understand..

Thank you everyone so much for the support and advise. I'm feeling a bit better now, and when I left my house we did say goodbye in a kind way and he said 'even if we are fighting I still love you' and I said I love you too...
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    Helping Here...

Easier said than done hon. I have asked him, begged him, explained to him, TOLD him, AURGUED with him about not spending the money. He does it anyway no matter what we talk about or agree upon.
    Well, if he is going to buy these things anyway, have you maybe tried something like buying in bulk?
    Like, maybe get a 12 pack of Monsters at costco, and give one to him every day? (I don't agree with energy drinks, but it's much cheaper than buying them one at a time) or something of the sort?
    yeah, the 80 goes to incedentals. Body soap. Shampoo, cleaning supplies. Toilet paper. Garbage bags etc. all those little house hold things that aren't covered by food stamps.
    Exactly my point. What happens if someone is stupid and runs over his bike, you won't have enough to get it fixed.
    we don't have all those other expenses. Because our bills are so tight, we have health insurance through the state which also covers dentist and vision (medicaid I think its called) we don't have a car so no issues there.

We have a budget. All writtten down a week before each payday (he gets paid every other week) I do it all. And we have tried doing it together. He just sort of sits there and agrees with everything I say. And eventually he said 'everything looks good hon you take care of it'
    I keep him updated on everything (outgoing bills, how much he brings home, all that stuff)
    But he just sort of nods and says 'ok'
    Question, how long has he been working at walmart, and what department/position? I know a few things (my mother has worked there for over 10 years) and I know that payment comes in every other week, but I don't think something's adding up.

the problem with that is there IS no cheaper places. This is the cheapest apartment in a 10 mile radius (he works at walmart and rides his bike) if we had a car it would be different. But even then not really because he doesn't have a drivers license (he tried to take the written test and kept failing so he gave up)

I even looked into cheaper places AWAY from his work, because he could transfer. And 650 is the norm for a 2 bedroom apartment here.
    I have applied for section 8 and HUD 3 years ago when we first got married, but have heard nothing. A friend of mine said she was on the list for 6 years before she got on the program.
    I'm not completely sure what program you're on (or trying to get on), but that's harsh. It is never wise financially to spend so much on your housing, but I guess you're stuck with that, for now. How long have you lived there, any grandfather clauses or anything?

we are on a pay as you go. And the lights are off all day. The ac is set to 80 ALL the time. I only do dishes and vacumming and stuff like that during 'peak hours' which is cheaper, from 7pm to noon.
    I recommend turning the AC off. That's what I do. In fact, it's about 92f (34c?) here right now. It's uncomfortable, but it helps a lot. Fans and open doors/windows help.
    Do you do the dishes by hand, or machine? Try doing them by hand.
    When you do your laundry, hang them up to dry instead of using the dryer.
    Vacuum only once a week, or if that's how often you do it, only twice every three weeks.
    There are plenty of others you can cut down on, but the big-budget items are what's hot.

if you have any suggestions on how to get him to cut back please let me know. The reality is, if someone won't listen, there is nothing you can do to MAKE them listen.
    And just to let you know hon, ciggarettes do NOT only increase stress in an hour. I had ONE ciggarette this afternoon and I STILL feel better. Have you ever been a smoker? (I hope not as your not old enough)
    No, I am not a smoker myself, but being around literally dozens of smokers my life, I have been told, and learned through watching, that if you have a cigarette after being clean for a while, you'll want another one soon. If you don't get another, it makes it worse. I was just giving an hour as an estimate, it's different for all people, and assuming you didn't smoke another. Another factor is how long have you been clean?

Anyway, a good way to get him to cut back, is to reduce. For example, say, he smokes a carton in a week and a half. Buy the carton, but make one extra pack.
    Take two cigarettes out of every pack. Limit each pack by two, and don't let him have more packs than usual. Then, by the time that runs out, you should have enough left over to make one extra pack. Not only will this make each carton last a little longer (assuming the contain the same amount as my mother's brand does) but it will make a little bit less enter his system.[/quote]

I bleieve we can fix it too. That's why I'm still with him otherwise I would have left last year for good.
    If you think I can convince him of ANYTHING please let me know HOW...
    Yes, but do you still LOVE him? That is the big question.
    Trust me, your daughter would rather have split parents than being dragged around through all of their escapades.

EDIT: Okay, just read your post above. But, in case you don't love him, you shouldn't be with him.
    You married him "for better or worse". Remember that word? I'm old school - I believe a marriage should be forever. Now, you have to struggle through the worse to arrive at the better.

And, of course, when I say "you" I mean "you and your husband" above. I don't expect you to do it all alone, e
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 07:39 PM

Question, how long has he been working at walmart, and what department/position? I know a few things (my mother has worked there for over 10 years) and I know that payment comes in every other week, but I don't think something's adding up.
    What doesn't add up?? He has worked there as a sales associate in electronics for 2 years now.

I'm not completely sure what program you're on (or trying to get on), but that's harsh. It is never wise financially to spend so much on your housing, but I guess you're stuck with that, for now. How long have you lived there, any grandfather clauses or anything?
    Its just a regular old apartment. What's a grandfather clause?
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 07:41 PM
    I recommend turning the AC off. That's what I do. In fact, it's about 92f (34c?) here right now. It's uncomfortable, but it helps a lot. Fans and open doors/windows help.
    Do you do the dishes by hand, or machine? Try doing them by hand.
    When you do your laundry, hang them up to dry instead of using the dryer.
    Vacuum only once a week, or if that's how often you do it, only twice every three weeks.
    There are plenty of others you can cut down on, but the big-budget items are what's hot.
    Dude... im in ARIZONA. Its 115 today. And it was only down to 92 last night after the sun went down.

I don't have a washer and dryer I use the on site apartment landry room. They pay for that electricity.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 07:43 PM
    Anyway, a good way to get him to cut back, is to reduce. For example, say, he smokes a carton in a week and a half. Buy the carton, but make one extra pack.
    Take two cigarettes out of every pack. Limit each pack by two, and don't let him have more packs than usual. Then, by the time that runs out, you should have enough left over to make one extra pack. Not only will this make each carton last a little longer (assuming the contain the same amount as my mother's brand does) but it will make a little bit less enter his system.
    [/QUOTE]

Again... how do you propose I MAKE him do anything??
    And he smokes a carton a week. Each carton is 52$. So sometimes its more than 150 a month for ciggs.

So... im not trying to be rude here... I honestly am not I promise... im going to try to say it nice, but I'm very stressed out and tired right now so sorry if I sound mean... but seriously how much life experience do you have with this kind of stuff?? Your answers all sound very naiive to me hon... I don't think you grasp the realitys of life well... things look GREAT when you write them all down on paper (marriage, bills, budgets) but the reality is VERY Different...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 07:55 PM

The reality is different, but really Jennie, this is doable, if you cut back on things, get a job, learn to budget.

HH is just trying to help and really, for a 17 year old, his ideas aren't bad ones.

Money is the number one cause of divorce. Adultry is second. That says a lot.

The thing is, you're a team, a married couple. If you can't work as a team then there is no hope.

Easier said then done, I know, but the two of you have to find a middle ground.

He has to realize that smoking, when you can't afford it, is a selfish unrealistic thing to do.

You have to realize that staying at home all day is also not realistic.

I know, you're looking, but how hard? There are jobs out there. They may not pay a lot, but any extra income at this point is, well, extra.

Did you go to secondary school? What skills do you have? Do you have a resume?

I can help you write one, I excel at writing resumes. PM me the info, I'll write it up and send it to you.

Don't give up. For better or for worse, this is the worse. Been there, done that. No marriage is all peaches and cream, there are tough spots. It's what you do during the tough spots that matter. :)
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 08:01 PM

I know. I didn't mean to sound as harsh as I did to HH (I just re read it *blushes*) I'm very very sorry HH. I didn't mean it in a mean way. I hope you understand *hugs*

Altenweg, I have worked at subway 3 different times, walmart 4 different times, and 2 gas stations over night, I tried over night to see if that would help.
    All of the jobs were ended because of me. I did a 'voluntary termination due to medical issues' and all of the employers told me to come back. But every time I did, it all just happened all over again. Each time I had a job I was depressed, not sleeping well, and then being exhasted while at work, not eating or OVER eating, and then I would come home, and the house would be a mess because I had no energy to take care of it, so that depressed me even more...

Its hard to explain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know what to do anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I heat my life at home. See me and my mom have been fighting non stop day and night over really the stupidest things ever (well I think they are. I love my mom don’t get me wrong but I really don’t want to fight with her anymore, she jest gets me so mad some time’s that I jest explode in her...

I just don't know what to do anymore! [ 6 Answers ]

My issuses are no different than other people in need. I have gone through my simple times and it seems like I am always going through tough times. I Moved from North Baltimore Ohio to lexington ky because I was told there was more employment here. I am a 25 year old single mother of a 2 year old...

I really don't know what to do anymore! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey , Please help My boyfriend is thinking of breaking up with me! He said that he is unhappy with me, he feel controlled and he said he always has to think about that he will do. He says that even though I don't like the restaurant business, he want a woman who is going to back him up and...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search