Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indigomoon03 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Text Message Harassment
    A "friend" and I got into a quarrel over text messages. She asked me to stop texting her and I did... until I found out that she's still berrating my character. I text her asking for her to quit and she said she is putting either a restraining order or harassment order against me, which will go on my record. Could text messages be considered harassment?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 10:39 AM

Yeah it could be considered harassment.
    How much were you txting them?
    Were they giving you any indication that they were irritated or were they txting back like everything was fine?

Don't bother with her any more. Maybe if she doesn't hear from you again she won't pursue it
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2009, 10:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by indigomoon03 View Post
    Could text messages be considered harrassment?
    Hello in:

Not criminal harassment.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Text Message [ 1 Answers ]

How can I read my child's old text messages

He hasn't replied to my text message [ 22 Answers ]

I met a really nice guy on Thursday during a night out with the girls. We got on together really well and ended up chatting 'til the early hours. At the end of the night, he asked for my phone number and said he'd text me on the Saturday, which he did. I replied to his message but he still hasn't...

Text message from ex [ 26 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Venting again.. after telling the ex I will not be part of the games he plays with me any more, coming in and out of my life every 3 months, saying he needs me, wants to grow old with me and all other great things only to end up saying and doing all the opposite.. ...

View more questions Search