Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2240allen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Jet ski winterizing
    I have a yamaha waverunner jet ski that I would like to winterize myself (to save some$$$) how do I go about this?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2006, 06:52 AM
    Here's a walkthrough:
    http://www.jetskinews.com/index.php?...ticle&sid=1412

... and there's another here near the bottom of the page:
    http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1161/pwctips.html
    herbicide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2007, 06:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 2240allen
    i have a yamaha waverunner jet ski that i would like to winterize myself (to save some$$$) how do i go about this?
    I called the dealer... 1st use stabil... fuel stabilzer... 2 1/2 ounces per gallon... then run waverunner to get stabil in system... take waverunner out and dry start 3-4 times while gunning the throttle to get the water out of the system... you then need to get fogging oil... that needs to go in the engine... use according to directions... and that should do it... good luck...
    herbicide
    cmrogers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2007, 05:08 PM
    I wanted to inquire if you followed the directions emailed to you regarding winterizing your yamaha watercraft? I just purchased one and don't want to pay the big bucks at the dealer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jet Tub [ 16 Answers ]

The water drains from my tub very slowly. I have poured bleach and boiling water down the drain but it did not work. Can I pour bleach and boiling water down the clean out drian that is below the faucet. What can I do with out snaking out it out. Something I can do myself at home? It is...

Jet Ski winterizing [ 3 Answers ]

Our local dealership is charging over two hundred dolloars each to winterize my two jet skis. I'd much rather do it myself, but want to ensure that I do it right! Any info or sights would sure be appreciated.

Winterizing Lawns [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Washington State and I am wondering what steps I should take to winterize my lawn. Both my back yard and front yards get about half a day of sun each day. There are some spots where moss is starting to take over and some spots that are patchy and dead. I bought the house in May and at...

View more questions Search