Ask
    thomas miller j Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 07:38 AM
    How to rewire hvac outdoor condenser unit
    I put in new motor wires was already pulled where do they go please help
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2009, 08:36 AM
    Instructions are on the side of the motor along with the size of capicitor that's needed for the new motor

You didn`t tell us any details like the color of wires / how many/, this is very necessary in order for someone to help you

Get back with details asap, if you can`t find the instructions on side of the motor ,might be on the box it came in also

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outdoor condenser fan goes into thermal protection mode [ 3 Answers ]

My outside unit condenser fan motor would run fine, when pushed by a screwdriver, or the like, but would not start on it's own. I replaced the motor with the IDENTICAL unit, name brand and all, but the wires were different. I also replaced the capacitor. As it turns out, the capacitor they sold me...

Outdoor condenser [ 2 Answers ]

My indoor fan stays on and outdoor condinsor will not come on until I push in the contactor what couyld this be

Hvac condenser wire hoop up [ 3 Answers ]

The two 24 volt wire that runs from the condenser to the mother board of a goodman heating unit go on what terminal?

How to verify direction for outdoor condenser fan [ 5 Answers ]

I have an air-conditioning unit ( & heat pump) that does not seem to be cooling very well. About a month ago the outdoor fan quit spinning and the service tech replaced the starter capacitor. FWIW the whole unit was replaced in 2005 It runs now but seems to be running slow and the outdoor...

Screeching fan motor in outdoor condenser [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, My 18-month-old home has two condensers in the back yard; one is working fine, the other woke up half the neighborhood at 3am this morning when it started screeching until I shut it off. Aside from the noise, the fan is turning. I've noticed two things, either of which I think could be the...

View more questions Search