Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    OlgaLuck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 03:19 AM
    antique singer sewing machine
    Hello! I have an antique singer sewing machine manufactured before 1900 (perhaps, in 1874). It's serial number is 14118848.
    Can you tell me what the value of the machine is and what is the best place (site) to sell it?
    Thank you

Check out some similar questions!

Appraisal of Antique Singer Sewing Machine [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an estimate on the price of an Antique Singer Sewing Machine. It is a V.S.2 Model made in Kilbowie in 1890. It is in decent condition with the gold leafing well intact. It sits on a cabinet with three drawers on each side and I believe it has all of its original attachments. If you...

Value of antique singer sewing machine & table [ 13 Answers ]

I was recently given an antique Singer electric sewing machine. The serial number is G8428853. It is very ornate. The decals and paint look nearly new, no rust. The machine is in a wooden case with bent wood rounded top. The machine does run very well. It has the original foot pedel(this is very...

Antique singer sewing machine value [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a value for a Singer Sewing Machine, serial number AL0(numeric)78528. According to singer website, the machine was manufactured 5/11/54, 50,000 were distributed. It's a beautiful machine - I'm contemplating buying it regardless of the value. Thanks

Antique Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have an antique Singer foot pedal sewing machine with oak cabinet. The model number on the machine is G9628489. Can you tell me what the value of the machine is?

Antique Electric Singer Sewing Machine [ 5 Answers ]

I bought and old Singer sewing machine at an auction. It is electric and is in the original wooden case, it works great but I am having trouble finding any information on it. I have found similar ones w/a lot more fancy work on them but not this model, the Serial Number is AH782181. Does anyone...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.