Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sndbay Posts: 1,447, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by adam7gur View Post
    Maggie
    Thank you for standing against the enemy.It is good to know that we have one more soldier watching on our right!
    Adam my friend, and brother in the spirit of love for Christ Jesus. I would like to share My Dream with you.

**DREAM
    It was a dark evening, and I was walking along when I suddenly became aware of a man behind me. This man began to speak words that scared me. I started to run, and was very scared because he kept saying "I am going to get you!"

My heart raced and I was trumbling, I knew the son of evil was near, and his words were threating. But I turned to shout, "Jesus Christ, stop!"

At that moment God appeared, and I fell to my knees in shame. I was so very sorrowed in what I had spoken. I said to God, " I did not mean to say anything evil, but meant to speak the words you taught us all. I meant to say "IN Jesus name, STOP" so that this man could know YOUR strength and power.

God said " My child, look at the man." And I looked to see his mouth stuffed with cotton.

Then God said "My child, I know what was in your heart."

Adam, I won't forget the dream, and I hope you can understand the meaning as I do.

~God be with you
    adam7gur Posts: 372, Reputation: 38

Sep 17, 2009, 11:49 AM

sndbay
    Thank you very much for sharing this dream for this is a message to all believers in Jesus Christ!
    The man behind you trying to horrify you is the evil presence that runs behind every true believer.Because he knows that his power over us is no longer active his only way to distract us is to scare us mostly through words and thoughts. Fear is his weapon! The man behind you was the wicked spirit of phobia.You renounced it in the name of Jesus and that is what God meant when He said
    "My child, I know what was in your heart."
    The cotton in his mouth states that its words cannot really harm you. One more thing to ponder is that cotton is being placed in the mouth of the dead, so in my opinion the one chasing you is already dead for Jesus is now resurrected.
    God bless you brother!
    Check this!
    http://www.openheaven.com/forums/for...TID=29017&PN=1
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2009, 01:58 PM
    sndbay
    Thank you very much for sharing this dream for this is a message to all believers in Jesus Christ!
    True

The man behind you trying to horrify you is the evil presence that runs behind every true believer.Because he knows that his power over us is no longer active his only way to distract us is to scare us mostly through words and thoughts. Fear is his weapon!
    I would agree fear is his weapon. Fear can be an emotional hi-jacking of the mind. And the tongue can only show the effect of that fear. Can we achieve goodness from the tongue of fear? NO, and we instead should rest in Christ. REFER: (James 3:10)

The man behind you was the wicked spirit of phobia.You renounced it in the name of Jesus and that is what God meant when He said
    "My child, I know what was in your heart."
    I spoke nothing of goodness from my mouth. I can raise my hand to shout stop, but it is not my hand, or mouth that has power and strength enough to stop what the wicked man was saying or doing.

Instead it was God who knew what was in my heart. "My child, I know what was in your heart."

God who is there, and never leaves me or forsakes me. God with HIS hand of power to STOP the wicked man.

The cotton in his mouth states that its words cannot really harm you.
    YES and true, his words were not the words God wants me to hear. Those are not the words we should fear, or be afraid to hear. For they are not the words of TRUTH.

I believe God would say we do not reprove a man such as this one, because it can cause us shame. I was sorrowed (repented) for my words, and God was merciful and granted me peace. It was HIS judgement of my heart that permitted that mercy and grace.

Faith sets me free, faith in HIS strength and power, faith in HIS promises

(Psalms 23)

The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

your sister ~in Christ

Sep 17, 2009, 09:11 PM

God bless you sister!
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Sep 18, 2009, 01:21 PM

I believe that our country is already experiencing judgment, and it will likely get worse.

How can we escape when we continue to shed innocent blood? Fifty million and counting.

Our leaders are trying to stick their thumbs in Gods' eyes. There is mounting pressure to erase all mention of God, and especially Jesus Christ out of our public life.

The president proclaimed GLBT pride week a while back. He is now pushing Ramadan so that we can "understand" Islam.

Is it surprising that each natural disaster gets more expensive?

And man-made ones aren't cheap. The San Joaquin Valley in Ca is dried up because the environmental whack jobs found smelt in the irrigation canals. Now farmers are going broke, workers are jobless, and being fed by government programs, and huge amounts of food are not being produced. The domino effect will be huge.

Ps 9:17
    17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.
    (KJV)
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 02:11 PM

Galveston,

The thread is on what David Wikerson warnings have to says, and our reaction to it.

Maybe his sermon on " A Time to Weep and Time to Fight" would further the thread question and interest. And also could shed some light as to what our part is at this time.

Also there are other featured sermons:

"God's People Will Never Be Ashamed in the Time of Calamity"

"Getting Ready for the End of All Things"

Here is the link to the sermons.
    KEYWORD each title: All Sermons | World Challenge
    galveston Posts: 451, Reputation: 60

Sep 18, 2009, 02:23 PM

Yes, Wilkerson is a good leader with a prophetc ministry.

You might also like B.H. Clendennen. He can now be found on YouTube. Just search for "Clendennen". The messages will be in parts due to the 10 minute limit on those videos.

He is also warning this country.
    Ultra Member

Sep 18, 2009, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by galveston View Post

You might also like B.H. Clendennen. He can now be found on YouTube. Just search for "Clendennen". The messages will be in parts due to the 10 minute limit on those videos.

I've listened to a couple of Wikerson's sermon, and can appreciate his love for Christ. His message of being ready for the latter rain, the private closet of communication, and the truth for all to rid themselves of corruption. And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins. (1 Peter 4:8) (Refer of Latter rain James 5:7) ( Refer closet Matthew 6:6)

But I usually find more assurance in hearing the Words of Scripture, and lean towards revealed truth by God's hand of control. I do find The Shepherds Chapel as a good listening tool. And again that is because, it isn't a sermon but is the Word of God being taught.

Jesus told satan, man lives by every word that proceedes out of the mouth of God. (Matthew 4:4)

The Word of God also warns us, and I trust God never said anything HE didn't mean

Sep 19, 2009, 09:25 AM

I just heard this and I think it is worth of hearing no matter the time you need to spend!

Lance Lambert
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by galveston View Post

Thanks Galveston,
    I did follow up, and reviewed two short sermons of B.H. Clendennen on u-tube. His message was more on the lines of being born again, and he said anyone who questions themselves having the Holy Spirit, definitely does not.

My faith rest in knowing Christ dwells within those that have given themselves to follow Him. And the full assurance in not doing the will of flesh, but surrender to the Will of God.

Romans 13:14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Gal3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

I look at this as being put back to the former state of harmony, conformed to Christ and HIS righteousness.

Col 1:19-20 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

I just heard this and I think it is worth of hearing no matter the time you need to spend!

Lance Lambert
    Thank you Adam,
    I did listen to the first day "The Battle Over The Testimony of Jesus" and found he does focus on righteousness within us, being the manner of persons that we ought to be in all holy conversation and godliness. Watching and able to stand against temptations of sin and wickedness, to remain righteous.
    We are to be diligent in our faith, and need to be found by Christ on HIS return, in peace, without spot, and blameless.
    Because the battle that we fight is against satan, and pride in a heart and mind that follows sin will be (the elements that shall melt with fervent heat)
    We were once children, in bondage under the elements of the world, but we are set free from that curse by Christ Blood.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Walk in the Spirit
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 04:19 PM

Four Prophetic Messages Delivered by Lance Lambert
    Sunday 20 August 2006

Do not fear the conflict you are in, says the LORD, for I will be your refuge, your shelter and your triumph. This present strife is nothing compared with what is soon coming. It is but the prelude for something much more powerful and serious. Do not be afraid for I am in these storms and I am preparing and equipping you to stand in what is coming. I am shaking the nations, even the great world powers and I will make them as harvest dust, especially those nations who became great and powerful through My grace and My Word but who are now rejecting ME. Do not fear for out of this shaking will come multitudes whom I shall save. They will come from Russia and Asia and every nation that was affected by Marxism. I will also reap a huge harvest out of Islam, in the day that I will break its power. For I have seen its cruelty and its wickedness, says the LORD, and I will judge as I judged Marxism. I will cast it to the ground and shatter its power and influence, and humble its arrogant spirit. In that day I will avenge all the blood it has spilt, and my faithful and precious ones whom it has martyred. Young men and young women in multitudes will come out of Islam, saved by my grace and filled and anointed by My Spirit, to serve me with boldness and power. You shall see it and rejoice and you will worship me. For I have not forgotten those who served me in those lands and saw little fruit. In that day their prayers and their sacrificial service will be remembered says the LORD.

Do not therefore fear the events that are coming. For those who dwell in the secret place will find safety under the shadow of My wings, and in an especial manner, in ways that you have not known before, I will be your refuge, your shelter and your fortress.

Lance Lambert
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Sep 19, 2009, 10:51 PM
    sndbay,
    I will be most interesting if I live long enough to see the accuracy or not of such statements.
    But I will not hold my breath for there have been many of such in the last centuries which have come to not much at all.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    sndbay,
    I will be most interesting if I live long enough to see the accuracy or not of such statements.
    But I will not hold my breath for there have been many of such in the last centuries which have come to not much at all.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    Fred,

I would agree that we can only watch, and look for those things that are spoken. Only then, are we able to discern such words. Doing as the law of God tells us. For even in Christ, who was spoken of in (Deu 18:15) HE being raised up unto us, would be a prophet who we were able to recognize by the power of Our Father's glory, that would permit the mighty works that Christ was witnessed in doing. (Deu 18:18)

A fake prophet that lies, will be known by his lies, REFER:
    (Deu 18:22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him)

~Faith & Watch

Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of ME and of MY WORDS, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when HE shall come in HIS own glory, and in HIS Father's, and of the holy angels.

Amen
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 10:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by arcura View Post
    sndbay,
    Fred
    Question: and it is off thread,

Are you aware of the Tea Party 2009 that took place Sept 12, 2009?

I felt blind sighted when I heard
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Sep 20, 2009, 09:04 PM
    sndbay,
    Yes I was aware of it.
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Iran - prophetic implications? [ 2 Answers ]

:eek:This past Saturday night, southern Iran experienced what was reported as a significant earthquake - a seismic event measuring 5.0 on the Richter scale. Its epicenter was just north of the strategic Straits of Hormuz, which separates Iran from Abu Dhabi and Oman and which is the gateway to the...

Interpretation of dreams and prophetic analysis [ 10 Answers ]

Hello. I would like to direct my question to a SPIRIT FILLED BORN AGAINCHRISTIAN ONLY! I had a dream about a fella from Poland last year and the Lord revealed everything about him. I also saw a Hospital and heard a name. It was so vivid that I even called the Hospital to locate him but I...

Bad message! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,everybody:D (specialy Rickj-ben11-benReilly) I want to boot my client from network,for this I activated pxe nic in BOIS but when I restart my computer this message is appear:! We apologize for the inconvenience,but windows did'nt start successfully.a recent hardware or software change might...

View more questions Search