Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GDUP Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 09:33 PM
    I like my best friend but she has a boyfriend
    :confused: I met this girl like 4 months ago and I like her since I first saw her at the beginning it was just lust but then we became best friends and I got feelings towards her but she has a boyfriend they have been together for 5 months but he's been treating her like he don't care about her she barely sees him and like evrytime she needs to cry over him she calls me and we talk till she feels better she told me her boyfriend has always been like that and I don't understand why they still together?? And like she told me "im so glad yu're in my life" but wish she was more than just my friend :( but I think she just likes me as her best friend and I don't want to interfere in her relationship so I just can't tell her how I feel and her boyfriend seems like he don't care about her I don't know what to do?? :(:confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 09:36 PM

Be there to listen and be a friend. Teens rarely stick together and eventually she will see that they aren't working out.
    You are right you can not interfere and you can't talk bad about him or their relationship.
    HelpinHere Posts: 1,062, Reputation: 144
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 10:32 PM

She doesn't need to be with this guy, but you can't do anything about it.
    If you try to break them up, you will be the bad guy here. If you try anything while they are together, you're not just the bad guy, you're the bad cheater guy who will have a bad reputation for what will seem like ever to you.

The best thing you can do is wait. Let them break up, as the natural course of teen dating goes, let her get over him, then try. DO NOT go for the rebound.

How old are you?
    Because most teen girls won't talk to a "possibility" so if she is confiding in you, she may see you as a best friend and nothing more.
    Have you ever been "best friends" with a girl before?
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Aug 18, 2009, 10:42 PM

She's your friend and try and help her through a rocky relationship, you may see her as more than your friend, but she may allways seeyou as her friend and nothing more, don't ruin that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best friend doesn't like my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My best friend doesn't like my boyfriend of 3 years. I was trying to talk to him about some stuff going on at school with my boyfriend. These 2 girls seem interested in him and I was tyring to talk to my friend about it, and he was just like how could anyone like him? The first time they met it...

Best friend and boyfriend, what should I do? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, Well I'm having difficulty on who to believe. Me and my boyfriend have been going out for 5 months and about to be 6 months on may 20. We have been acting like a couple for over a year now. But then over the last summer I had made a best friend. And I would tell her everything. And then...

Best friend or Boyfriend? [ 10 Answers ]

I am in a very sticky situation. One of my closest friends has recently told me that he was very attracted to me.:o I am flattered, but don't know what to do in the long run as I don't feel the same way about him. I want to remain friends, but I don't want to hurt him. I am very confused as to...

Torn between my best friend and her ex-boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so here is my problem, my best friend has been going out with this guy for a year and a bit, while they were going out.. we met and became good friends.. and then he introduced me to his other friends and we became a big group of friends and all hung out during the summer and just had a good...

View more questions Search