Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    herairness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2003, 08:46 PM
    Power problems
    When I can' t go on to my computer. I change the power cord and then it starts. Whatis the problem? I find myself doing this 2 or 3 times a week. Once I'm on it's stable.
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Sep 19, 2003, 06:27 PM
    Re: Power problems
    herairness, hi, can you please tel me what your WINDOWS OS system is, such as WINDOWS 98 or WIN ME, how long you've had your PC, what brand, and did you build it? Thankx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Power Stroke Diesel Problems [ 27 Answers ]

I'm looking for a 3/4 ton pick-up and noticed there are a lot of Ford F-250's for sale that have the "Power Stroke" 6L diesel engine. A friend of mine told me to stay away from them because they have problems, but couldn't be more specific. Anybody know the history on these engines?:confused:

Power problems during install [ 5 Answers ]

When trying to install windows xp professional on my PC it decides to turn off just as I am about to start installation. I have AMD athlon 3200, 2gb ram, WD raptor 74gb sata + maxtor 80gb hard drives, Plextor DVD/RW drive, sony DVD drive. Any help would be greeted with a thousand thanks.

Problems with Power Saving in Win XP [ 5 Answers ]

So one day I was messing around with power saving options in Windows XP, and was saving different "power saving schemes", and when I clicked the drop down box (of all the schemes) it crashed. So I went back to it, only to find I had no schemes saved any more, and cannot save a new scheme, because...

No AC Power [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, The AC in one my rentals would not come on so I checked all the wiring to see if something was loose, it wasn't. I crossed several combinations and when I plugged the blue wire to the Y terminal the system shut off completely. I bought a new heat pump thermostat but once plugged in, it...

View more questions Search