Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2009, 04:12 PM
    Nail fungus
    Already used most lotions on the market, and Doctor told me not to use internal
    Medicines, because of interactions with my prescriptions.. Seminole Indian friend told me to soak my toenails in vinegar, let dry, and then put vicks on my nails overnight.

Any home remedies Folks
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 04:17 PM

Seminole Indian told you right
    You might need to do it several times and your old nails will have to grow out as well.

Home remedy

Balance your PH level

Lesson 18 - Restoring pH Balance in the Body

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fungus among us! [ 2 Answers ]

I recently planted a Basil plant into potting soil that had been grown hydroponically. It was fine for a week, than in the past two days it started growing a white fuzzy mold on the surface of the soil. See attached pictures. How can I fix this, Please help!

How do I get rid of yard fungus? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a strange yard fungus growing from a spot the previous owner had cut down an old tree. It looks like little yellowish nugglets growing in my yard and if you kick them up the bottoms look like dog turds rolled in grass. They are pretty hard and really make a racket when I mow over them....

Lillies With Fungus [ 3 Answers ]

We have a large number of Lilies around our yeard and we are noticing some spots and a white fuzz growing on the leaves, my father heard something about water and bakeing soda I said water and vinigar to spray on the leaves. Are either of these right or is it something else?

View more questions Search