Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1963stude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 02:33 PM
    Homelite Banbit SX135 will not start
    Recently rebuilt a Zana Model H31c-63p carb. because the unit suddenly had no power. Now the plug fires but the engine will not attempt to start even with a dose of engine starter spray.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 06:04 PM

Hi,
    Wrong Zama number; but your muffler is plugged. If round pipe; #2 phillips screwdriver in it. If not there, 5/16" socket and open muffler and remove screen.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homelite gas trimmer won't start [ 3 Answers ]

We have continually had trouble starting our homelite gas trimmer and finally it will not start not matter what changes we make in the settings'

Homelite Bandit sx135 string trimmer piston ring-- where to buy? [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I buy (1) piston ring for a single ring piston for a Homelite Bandit SX135, UT20601C, S/N HR1560468, 25cc 2 cycle string trimmer in the Portland Oregon area?

Need mix ratio for homelite sx135 string trimmer [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, we got a homelite sx 135 string trimmer but no manual. We were wondering if anyone can help us out with the ratio of the pre-mix? Also.. if anyone knows where to find the manual online that would be cool too... Thanks Ann

Homelite gas trimmer will not start. [ 1 Answers ]

I have replaced the stark plug and now need to know how to adjust the air and fuel ratio screws. I can not get the thing to start.

Homelite Weedeater won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Homelite SH2025UB24RA 25CC. It is several years old, 1998,I believe, but was running fine thelast time I used it. It has failed to start since, jerking the starter cord from my hand. I'm wondering if the engine has seized and if there is hope for my weedeater. Thanks

View more questions Search