Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaylaspayla11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 03:10 PM
    Bored
    I'm 16, 153 pounds and I'm like 5'9. I want to loose weight because it would make me feel better. I have a pretty good workout schedule. I run, strength train, and swim. Sometimes I do a kickboxing dvd. BUT I need another alternative. I like to workout in my own space when people aren't watching me. I need ideas. Thanks.
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Oct 24, 2006, 03:17 PM
    I've been doing a little Pilates here and there, and its not as strenuous as those you have just described so that could be a fun one to try to add.
    misterbloke Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 14, 2006, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kaylaspayla11
    I'm 16, 153 pounds and im like 5'9. I want to loose weight because it would make me feel better. I have a pretty good workout schedule. I run, strength train, and swim. Sometimes i do a kickboxing dvd. BUT i need another alternative. I like to workout in my own space when people arent watching me. i need ideas. thanks.
    Ellipticle cycle, punch bag, skipping

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bored in Relationship [ 7 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for about 7 months.. we love each other and everything is going great but I've become bored in the relationship. Its like we do the same things all the time.. go to the movies go eat go shopping.. He says he's spontaneous but he's scared I might not like what he wants to...

Bored [ 6 Answers ]

I've been in this relationship w/ a guy for 7 months. And every now and then I ask myself why am I still with him, especially because ill be going away to college next year. We were talking today and he told me he really doesn't want to be in a relationship because of the obligations but he still...

Am I calling too much or is this normal~~~im bored that's why!helphelphelp [ 7 Answers ]

I talk to my b/f everyday like 2 times a day but only for like 5 or 10 minutes. I want to try not to call him everyday but I always end up getting bored and calling him anyway. Sometimes he doesn't want to talk... ok most of the time, and only occasionally he does. But I can't help it I get bored...

View more questions Search