Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richn13 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 02:50 PM
    Outlook Express Won't Open
    When I start computer Outlook Express 6.0 opens OK. But sometimes, out of nowhere, I get a message, "Outlook Express has encountered a problem and has to close". If that happens, or if I voluntarily close Outlook Express, I cannot reopen it without closing everything that I have open, and restarting the computer.

I have WIN XP, Service Pack 2. I have used spyware and cleaned all cookies to be sure that this is not causing a problem. Nothing works. Any ideas on how to fix would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Richn13
    velvetjones Posts: 78, Reputation: 11

Oct 25, 2006, 02:52 PM
    I'm in the same boat, but can't access any kind of personal accounts or other email accounts on other sites such as Yahoo, can't shop online, sign up for other stuff either. Somebody help!:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Express [ 6 Answers ]

How do I retrieve files once Outlook express has Auto compacted them. I want to get information from the files that went off my screen. Is there a path to locate these files.? Aljay

Outlook Express [ 3 Answers ]

I'm running XP on my home computer. Since one of my sons "tweaked something" I can see messages (properties show full message is there) in the in box but the preview pane is empty. Similarly if you open the message the main message box is empty. If you print the e mail it shows attachments present...

Outlook Express for xp [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a tough question, I work for an ISP, as some of you will remember from previous posts, and I am trying to set up a mail signature, but the only way I can seem to figure out how to do this is through www.mymailsignature.com however this is unprofessional looking, I need it in plain...

Outlook express [ 13 Answers ]

hi pals i have installed the outlook express now it asks me the incomming server and outgoing server if i want to access my yahoo or gmail mails then what is my pop server and smtp server?? :confused:

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new computer{XP} and gave my daughter the old {98}. I set up a router so that she can get the web and to share other programs. I have no problems moving programs to mine from hers except OutLook Express 6, I would love to have mu old e-mail addys and saved e-mails. What am I doing wrong...

View more questions Search