Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pfstubbs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 09:29 AM
    Using quarter round tile
    I'm re-tiling my shower and using tile quarter round to finish the outside edge of the side walls. I will be installing a shower door about 3" inside the edge. The qtr rnd will be outside the door. I will be placing 6" tile on 1/2" Wonderboard. Looking at a cross section of the wall (down from the top):

Wonder ------------
    Tiles ______ ______ QR

Question: How to start - Tile first or QR first? If tile, how to position it so the QR will fit correctly. If QR, how to position so the tile fits?

Thanks a lot,

Pat
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2009, 05:20 PM

Start with 1/4 rd. then tile . Cut tile at back wall.

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tile quarter-round [ 6 Answers ]

We have plain white tile floors in one of our bathrooms, with (3 5/8 X 4 1/4") shiny black ceramic "baseboard" tiles around the whole room. Since the house is quite old, things didn't line up perfectly. I want to camouflage the uneven spaces. I have searched high and low (Google) for the equivalent...

1935 silver quarter [ 4 Answers ]

Can you tell me what this coin may be worth? I have been told several different things I just want a straight answer as close as can be anyway.

Versions of no quarter [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me if the version of no quarter on the song remains the same(album and cassette)is different than the cd version

Possible 2 headed quarter [ 2 Answers ]

But it has 2 different dates on either side 1968 and 1972 still see the metal part and the copper part of the coin and you can see the lines on the outside.. Will have picture for others to see it. Question is... how much woiuold something like this be worth. :confused:

What is 1 a quarter of? [ 17 Answers ]

What is 1 a quarter of?

View more questions Search