Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    and simply because of that you will never see, or otherwise perceive, a ghost or other supernatural phenomenon. in order to experience something, you have to be open to the experience.
    That is what I believe too. If you don't believe then you will never experience. You may not want to and that is what is stopping you.

I am open to the idea for certain though.
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 29, 2009, 12:58 AM

A couple days after the death of my grandfather I was laying in bed and in the corner of my eye I saw a man like shadow in my doorway with blue light all around his edges and he had the shape of my grandfather (same hat, same height, same posture) and he was just standing there. I looked away and looked back and he was gone :(
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2009, 03:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by britEl View Post
    A couple days after the death of my grandfather i was laying in bed and in the corner of my eye i saw a man like shadow in my doorway with blue light all around his edges and he had the shape of my grandfather (same hat, same height, same posture) and he was just standing there. I looked away and looked back and he was gone :(
    Did you ever see him again?
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2009, 03:10 AM

Thanks for the compliment artlady

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Share your ghost stories? Do ghosts come out at graveyards? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately I have been really wanting to see a ghost. I had a dream last night I saw 3, and I keep gettnig scared in the dark lol because I think I'm going to see one. I've also been watchjing ghost videos, most look so real. On the weekend I'm going to a graveyard with my boyfriend because I think it...

Bulling advise and stories to share. [ 9 Answers ]

I was physically, mentally and verbally bullied by another girl at my school, for pretty much my whole school life. I completely hated it, I had even got to the point where I was about to leave all my friends behind and move as far away as I could. It took the whole 5 years at the school to...

Any hilarious, drunken or idiotic stories you want to share? [ 11 Answers ]

Anyone got any hilarious stories they want to share? Feel free, make me laugh :D Mine's pretty disgusting.. . Sorry, haha. Me and my friends went to this festival in England called the "Big Green Gathering". It's just a big festival where you camp for a week and listen to live music, buy,...

Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for children's series books with the following titles: (they are a series by the same author/publisher) Stories from India Stories from Mexico Stories from Japan Other countries also not just these three

View more questions Search