Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zummy1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 07:20 PM
    A new Business
    How do I become bonded and insured for a home based business.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 11:03 PM
    Hi, zummy1!

What kind of business is this concerning, please? I have a number of home-based businesses that I operate. Of course I need to be insured, and am. For none of them do I need to be licensed.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Iwish to start a business but I don't have strong finincial baground for business [ 5 Answers ]

I am willing to start a business but I don't have strong baground of business famally or good finiancial support so what kind of business I do need to start I am mba(marketing) post graduate with 4 year of experience and currently working as a erp cunsultant but becase of recesssion my salary is...

Business Plan Required for Catering Events Business [ 1 Answers ]

I need to create a business plan for a proposed new venture that has the following characterics: Venue: 12,500 sq. ft. newly built facility to cater for wedding receptions, corporate events, other special events. The facility has the capacity to host up to 500 guests. I need help on...

Business Being Named the Same as Another Business and Registering a Business [ 3 Answers ]

What if mt business name is taken and how do I register my company or business? :)

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

View more questions Search