Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrownDeceit Posts: 366, Reputation: 24

Sep 23, 2009, 09:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    yeah i seem to be ok now though only on the second day...
    fingers crossed it might be becuase its greasy? i don't know :S
    How much are you using? I broke out the second week of using it. And that was because I was globbing large amounts on my face. In this case. LESS IS MORE. Trust me. Just put a light coating on and let it soak into your skin. I know some people use a cotton ball. But I prefer to use clean finger tips because it's less friction with the skin that way. Hope this helps. And remember. A LIGHT coating. Or mix it with something. I dilute mines with water.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Sep 23, 2009, 11:33 AM

I think its working actually :) face is looking bright but a bit spotty... haha
    sagluva Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2009, 01:18 PM

I refuse to put the cristaline on my face because of my acne.. only on my body.. anyone have good results lightening their bodies with cristalline?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Sep 23, 2009, 01:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    How much are you using? I broke out the second week of using it. And that was because I was globbing large amounts on my face. In this case. LESS IS MORE. Trust me. Just put a light coating on and let it soak into your skin. I know some people use a cotton ball. But I prefer to use clean finger tips because it's less friction with the skin that way. Hope this helps. and remember. a LIGHT coating. Or mix it with something. I dilute mines with water.
    Yes I use bare hands as well. My first two applications I used cotton pads then found it easier to use my bare hands

Sep 23, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sagluva View Post
    i refuse to put the cristaline on my face because of my acne.. only on my body.. anyone have good results lightening their bodies with cristalline?
    Stilll applying to body and honestly I go out a lot without sunscreen on my arms. I shouldn't but I do
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 23, 2009, 03:22 PM

Naughty naughty!! So even though you are not applying sun protection, are you still seeing results, then?

Sep 23, 2009, 07:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Naughty naughty !!! So even though you are not applying sun protection, are you still seeing results, then?
    With my arms it's hard to tell cause I am bare armed everyday, But my legs look nice.

Sep 24, 2009, 07:02 AM

I am guessing you live someone warm as you go bare armed every day, then? I am grateful that I live in London, although it has been quite a warm summer. I mean even today the sun is quite strong. Roll on the winter, my favourite time of year!
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 09:47 AM

So sexy are using all over your body? If so, are you seeing results on your stomach, thighs, and fanny (butt lol)?
    tanyaa Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownDeceit View Post
    Hey. So I'm using this natural skin lightener. My mother is the queen of skin lightening. Lol. If you saw her before and after pics you'd be amazed. So I always rummage through her stuff. Annnnnnd. I found this glycerine based product. It's from Paris and kind of expensive. It says it's natural. So I gave it a shot. And I kid you not. I lighten half a shade as each day goes by. And it's making my scars go away and it's hydrating my skin and making it look so youthful (Even though I'm young, 20 to be exact.... But it's still making my skin look really fresh and young).... So I wanted to list the ingredients here to see if any of you guys spot a red flag.... So on the front of the bottle it says {55 H+} CHRISTALINE (I think this is the brand name. But I could be wrong? Half of the bottle is in enlgish. half in french. so I'm so confused. lol) Glycerine fine Strong-Lightening (Recommended in health stores and dermatologist practices)

On the back it says:

"Fine composition of glycerine, enriched with extra quality vegetable products, preserving all main properties and vitamins. Manufactured using the best lightenigh plants. It's soft and deep action feeds and moisturizes the epidermis, keeping it soft, mild and smooth. It is recommended for all types of skins, preventing them from dryness, aging, and wrinkles."

Directions for use: Apply carefully this lotion on face and neck surface< using a cotton wool> Do not rinse> Let them dry completely before applying other treatments (creams or make-ups).

WARNING: For External use only. In case of contact with eyes rinse them with plenty of cold water.

Ingredients: Glycerine, Propiene Glycol, Arctostaphyious Uva-Ursi (Bearberry extract), PEG-40 Hydrogenated caster oil, Trideceth-9, Parfum (fragrance), Morus bombycis (Mulberry root extract), Daucus Carota, Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Medtabisulfite, Bencyl Alcohol, Methychtoroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
    Will u please share the site name whre the product can be found..

Sep 24, 2009, 10:02 AM

Maharani what are you using?

Sep 24, 2009, 12:03 PM

I am alternating between fair and flawless and makari mainly, along with retin A.

Currently nothing on the body, although I was using bio claire but now realise it is not good for the skin.

Sep 24, 2009, 12:11 PM
    I also use environ vitamin A cream and on other days a vitamin c gel

Sep 24, 2009, 12:52 PM

Oh I miss my bio claire
    I was looking back at photos I was so light! :|

Sep 24, 2009, 01:08 PM

Yes it definitely did work but at a price.

Sep 24, 2009, 01:14 PM

Did you get stretch marks? I did on my belly

Sep 24, 2009, 01:27 PM

Thankfully no stretch marks and my skin does not appear to have suffered as a result when I stopped using it. It was just at the time that the skin was very sore and my veins were really visible, especially as the skin was so pale, almost white.

Sep 24, 2009, 02:41 PM

Same I loved the colour but it broke me out as well
    I just hope this 55h+ works the same
    tanyaa Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Yes it definitely did work but at a price.
    Which product do u use guys?

Sep 25, 2009, 08:14 AM

We were talking about bio claire
    Dangerous stuff though don't use it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has *ANYONE* ever gotten good results from Mono? [ 6 Answers ]

I've never ever come across anybody who successfully whitened/lighten their skin with monobenzone, just horror stories. That's one of the reasons I have not touched it.

Are the following ingredients good for dogs? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I like making my our dog treats for my dog, I came across some unique recipes and I would like to know if the following ingredients are good for dogs to consume: Flax seeds Sesame seeds Lentils Carrots Bananas Apples Oat bran Wheat germ

Any good results from monobenzone? [ 7 Answers ]

Please can any one tell me if there has beeen any positive results from using monobenzone How dark where you and how light did you become? Thankz x

Will this give me good results [ 1 Answers ]

7:00 am - lowfat yogurt 10:00 am - banana 1:00 pm - 20 baby carrots w/lite ranch dip and a serving of orange juice 4:00 pm - strawberries and 3/4 cup lowfat milk 6-7:00 pm - baked chicken and salad 8:00 or 9:00 pm I will use the treadmill for 45 minutes walking at 3.8 mph and run for a minute...

Good Japanese shops that sell ingredients on-line [ 1 Answers ]

My brother needs ingredients for several Japanese dishes and we can't find what we need. Could someone tell me where I can find some.

View more questions Search