Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quieterone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 05:33 PM
    Kid with super powers, 1980's TV series
    I have been plagued with memories of a TV series from the 1980's of a little kid that somehow acquired super powers. One episode I remember was of him discovering that he could fly. I would like to know the name of the series and who the little kid was.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 17, 2009, 06:35 PM

Possibly My Secret Identity
    "My Secret Identity" (1988)
    quieterone Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 01:02 PM

Thank you Quinn F, that's it. So glad to know the identity of My Secret Identity.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 18, 2009, 08:06 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Just for Girls book series late 1980's [ 4 Answers ]

In the late 80's early 90's there was a group called Just for Girls that you could sign up teens for and they were sent all kinds of things including books. I am now looking for those books but I can't remember the names of any of them. Does anyone know some of the names or where I can find this...

National powers, Implied powers, Inherent powers [ 6 Answers ]

What is meant by expressed national powers? Implied powers? Inherent powers? How have each of these powers contributed to expansion of the national government?

Super Shy in a Super Social environment [ 8 Answers ]

I am an 18 year old, Canadian Boy My problem is that I am a very shy person when it comes to speaking with adults, strangers, authorities, and for the most part all girls. The type of people I surround myself with are the so called popular group. Having all my friends in the popular group leaves...

View more questions Search