lori110658 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Cover lamp shade
    What is the best way to cover a lamp shade with fabric
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2009, 03:10 PM
    Hi, lori110658!

What sort of frame is it to which the fabric is to be attached, please? It would be helpful to know that.

Thanks!
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Aug 22, 2009, 05:50 PM

I would say spary glue and fine fine mist should work

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2.4 L sunfire/cavalier cam cover removal? Or valve cover?how do I get them off? [ 6 Answers ]

I actually googled the answer to this question... and found it here on this site... but its NOT WORKING FOR ME!. SO PLEASE HELP!. here is the problem... I have a 2.4 L sunfire same as the 2.4 L cavalier.. its a twin cam... it has cam covers.. (not really valve covers I guess)... that have 10 bolts...

Where can I get an alien baby lamp?the xeno lamp [ 4 Answers ]

I have been looking for the alien xeno lamp for a while I really want one bad but I can find a store or online where I can find one if you know or if you have one for sale notify me and most likely ill buy it :p

Cannot Reset Lamp Timer Following New Lamp Insatllation [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced LCD lamp in my panasonic TV (pt-44lcx65). I get a message on my screen to reset timer and the lamp light on the front of the TV is still on. The replacement buld is a dlp (bp96-00224j). The instructions that came with the lamp refer me to the manual for timer reset and the manual refers...

How to make a drum shade pendant out of lamp shade [ 1 Answers ]

I've recently purchased a fabulous drum lamp shade. I'd like to turn it into a hanging hardwired lighting fixture to hang from my ceiling. Is there a special kit to do this? I cannot afford to just buy a drum shade fixture already made. They are rather pricey (for our budget). Thanks!

View more questions Search