Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    echo331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Yeast Infection symptoms
    I had yeast infection-like symptoms about four months ago and they were cleared up with Monistat. Would this have happened if the issue was really gonorrhea? I went to the gynecologist recently and I'm awaiting lab results to be on the safe side.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 04:12 PM

You need to wait for the results and let us know then we would be glad to give you suggestions. You may be still having problems from the yeast infection

For yeast infection you should follow a diet for candida cutting out sugar and artificial sweeteners and eat unsweetened yogurt

These Candida diet basics are essential to be successful in reducing or eliminating symptoms.

-No sugar
    -No alcohol
    -No wheat
    -No yeast
    -No caffeine -No preservatives and additives
    -No refined and processed foods
    -No moldy foods
    -No dairy (except yogurt and butter)
    Cheese and milk contain lactose (milk sugar) which the yeast will feed on.
    (some people can do small amounts of cottage cheese)

Candida Diet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All test were negative, DR, said yeast infection but no symptoms at all of that [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone I hope you can help me I'm 5 days late on my period went to doctor and said all my blood and urine test were negative my breast are tender and also I'm having dizziness , nausea. The doctor said I have yeast infection but I don't have any itching or no pain urinating I don't even...

Yeast Infection? [ 11 Answers ]

Im 17 years old and for the last couple of days I had discharge that looked like cottage cheese.I told my mother about it and she said it could be a yeast infection.She had bought me some medication that can help the infection in 3 days. On my second day of using it, my discharge suddenly changed...

Yeast infection? [ 4 Answers ]

OK, so I'm a 15 yr old girl, who has never had sex. And for the past couple days, I have noticed a discharge from my vagina. And it has been itchy and its really swollen. I didn't pay any attention to it, but now I'm not feeling well. With all I learned in school, the first thing that came to mind...

Yeast infection [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have a yeast infection and my discharge has a yellowish tint to it,should I worry or should I call my doctor.:o

View more questions Search