Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samhill81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 11:13 AM
    Outlook Upgrades
    If I uninstall Microsoft Office 2003 Professional, will all of the Outlook personal folders be deleted? I also have Outlook 2002 installed, but the address book can't be accessed. It turns out that the 2003 disk had been used to it's maximum and so it cannot be activated anymore. What can be done to fix this without losing everything?
    Darth_Tanion Posts: 105, Reputation: 7

Oct 26, 2006, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by samhill81
    If I uninstall Microsoft Office 2003 Professional, will all of the Outlook personal folders be deleted? I also have Outlook 2002 installed, but the address book can't be accessed. It turns out that the 2003 disk had been used to it's maximum and so it cannot be activated anymore. What can be done to fix this without losing everything?
    If you run a search on your computer for all the .pst files you should be able to copy them and move them to another system with Outlook 2003 on it and the import them emails and contacts. I don't know you will be able to import a 2003 pst file to a system that is running an older version of 2003. To search for all the pst files on your system just click start -> search and in the file name type "*.pst" without the inverted commas. Also, make sure under "more advanced options" it is ticked to search in hidden and system files and folders.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook [ 2 Answers ]

I just began using Microsoft Outlook for email. I've been searching and searching for an option to not automatically quote a message that I am replying to. This is becoming very frustrating. Please help. Thanks, Kay

Outlook Express for xp [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, this may be a tough question, I work for an ISP, as some of you will remember from previous posts, and I am trying to set up a mail signature, but the only way I can seem to figure out how to do this is through www.mymailsignature.com however this is unprofessional looking, I need it in plain...

Breaker Upgrades [ 1 Answers ]

I have 15 amp breakers for some lights and recepticles throughout my home and we continually overload the breakers when using hair dryers, heaters, etc. Can I upgrade these breakers to 20 or 30 amp versions without any consequences? I want to reduce the number or tripped breakers, but I don't...

Outlook express [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a new computer{XP} and gave my daughter the old {98}. I set up a router so that she can get the web and to share other programs. I have no problems moving programs to mine from hers except OutLook Express 6, I would love to have mu old e-mail addys and saved e-mails. What am I doing wrong...

View more questions Search