Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 10:57 AM
    Passports
    Can a convicted felon get a passport once probabtion is complete? And if the charge was falsifying a fed firearm document, will that stop other countries from allowing the felon to enter the country just to visit?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 24, 2006, 11:07 AM
    Hello bling:

A conviction, in and of itself, doesn't bar you from a passport. WHAT you were convicted of could make a difference.

The only way to find out for sure, is to apply. Then you'll know. You might even be able get it before you're off probation.

Once you have your passport, other countries most likely won't know of your conviction. Some might, though. And, if they want to keep you out of their country, that's on them.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Direct Cable Connection using Ethernet ports. [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to connect my LAptop to my Desktop at home. I know we should use a cross-over cable to connect the Ethernet ports. But I have no clue as to what are the steps / procees I should follow to mak this connection happen. I would like to have the step by step procedure as what is to be...

Do enzymes pass ? [ 18 Answers ]

I was at the health food store today and saw a bottle of "systemic enzymes" The enzyme is Nattokinase does anyone here know if this passes trough your intestines to get into your blood stream. If I remember my biology enzymes do not pass trough your intestines Does this one pass into your blood?

Map Ports For WinMx and a Wireless Router [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know how I can map ports needed for WinMx to work on my Win XP machine that is connected to a D-Link wireless router and then a cable modem? All other apps work OK (IE6-etc) but when setting up WinMX (music sharing program) the setup tells me that it cannot set up TCP ports like 6699...

Opening Ports on a router [ 5 Answers ]

Have just upgraded to ADSL and tried to access a couple of game sites but when I try to enter a game am refused admission (did all the normal things register etc). Have been told by the SITE that I need to OPEN THE PORTS on my router. I have no idea what they are talking about and was advised to go...

Problem with proxy server & ports [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I have been using the Analog X proxy server to access the internet across my network as I had a system crash with Windows XP which has blanked the screen which should show my internet sharing and network settings, unregistered files and deleted DLL files, and it is the only way to get...

View more questions Search