Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 11:33 PM

I'm not sure :confused:

Maybe you could ask in the forum help area...

Might have been a little too big for the mods... I'm surprised I got away with mine.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2009, 11:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    I'm not sure :confused:

Maybe you could ask in the forum help area...

Might have been a little too big for the mods... I'm surprised I got away with mine.
    The text speech and the smack threat has nothing to do with it? HAHAHA
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Oct 13, 2009, 11:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ohsohappy View Post
    The text speech and the smack threat has nothing to do with it? HAHAHA
    Nahhhhhh :p
    Ultra Member

Oct 13, 2009, 11:42 PM
    Nahhhhhh :p
    Hmmm, I might need to find another way to make it visible then. :)
    I don't want to make it my avi though. I'll figure something out. :)

BED TIME!
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2009, 08:47 AM

Just got sort of 'over' with the internet problems, for the time being at least. Congrats Alty! By what you said, I can say that you 'shone' there! :D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Hmmm good point... how about mildy chilly :p
    How about snot freezing, toe numbing, lose all feeling in your body cold?

That's Canada.

Remember that I told you all that it snowed but it would go away? Well, it's not going away! :mad:

You'll hear this a lot for the next 6 months, "why do I live here?!" :confused:
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008 View Post
    Just got sort of 'over' with the internet problems, for the time being at least. Congrats Alty! By what you said, I can say that you 'shone' there! :D
    Thanks Unky.

The second day was even better. I really love it. I was actually excited to go to work today.

No candies today, or chocolate, but there was one kind 80 year old English professor that adored me so much he asked if he could kiss both my cheeks. I told him he could kiss one. He didn't expect it, so he took my hand and kissed that instead. There was also a lady that asked if she could buy me a coffee because mine was out. Of course I declined but that was so sweet.

My boss came out front, took me aside to tell me that everyone in my line up had commented that I had made their experience wonderful. They forgot that they were getting their flu shot. In fact, most of them stopped by on their way out to say good bye to me.

I love it.

I really love it. :)

I really hope I get asked back next year. This is like having fun and getting paid for it. The best of both worlds. :)
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 04:37 PM

Alty

Good last post on your Deism thread , I'm proud of you ;)
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 04:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    Alty

Good last post on your Deism thread , i'm proud of you ;)
    Way to make a girl blush M. :o

Are you going to pat me on the head? I like that. I'd prefer a belly rub, or lower, but I'll take what I can get.

Oops... W.T. ;)

Hubby's on nights, sue me. ;)
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 04:46 PM

;)

You did good really :)
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    ;)

You did good really :)
    I could do better. :D

Crap... W.T. :(
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Thanks Unky.

The second day was even better. I really love it. I was actually excited to go to work today.

No candies today, or chocolate, but there was one kind 80 year old English professor that adored me so much he asked if he could kiss both my cheeks. I told him he could kiss one. He didn't expect it, so he took my hand and kissed that instead. There was also a lady that asked if she could buy me a coffee because mine was out. Of course I declined but that was so sweet.

My boss came out front, took me aside to tell me that everyone in my line up had commented that I had made their experience wonderful. They forgot that they were getting their flu shot. In fact, most of them stopped by on their way out to say good bye to me.

I love it.

I really love it. :)

I really hope I get asked back next year. This is like having fun and getting paid for it. The best of both worlds. :)
    I despise needles even though I have to give myself two shots a day for this damn diabetes. Could you please come over and hold my hand, my head and run your fingers through my hair while I take the shots... please.:rolleyes:;):o:)
    Pets Expert

Oct 14, 2009, 06:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer View Post
    I despise needles even though I have to give myself two shots a day for this damn diabetes. Could you please come over and hold my hand, my head and run your fingers through my hair while I take the shots....please.:rolleyes:;):o:)
    Passport, plane ticket, time off. That's all I need and I'll be there. :)

I got mine yesterday. It was no big deal.
    Ultra Member

Oct 14, 2009, 06:11 PM

I had a couple of shots last night... Bourban counts right ;)
    Ultra Member

I used to have to get my blood drawn every week when I was younger because my kidney disease was acting up, so they had to check the cell count and stuff. I'm still scared of them though. Yuck
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Passport, plane ticket, time off. That's all I need and I'll be there. :)

I got mine yesterday. It was no big deal.
    I know, but it keeps the jitters away when you or Marta hold my hand, it's all psychological, just the idea of sharp metal going in my under arm, belly or inside thigh :eek::rolleyes::o. That way I get my hand held... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I-751 interview [ 2 Answers ]

I live in California and I have applied for removal of conditions of residence (I 751) on dec 08. They called us for an interview on July 13, 09. I was on Monday at 7am. We were the only couple there. The officer gave us a hard time making questions, trying to intimidate us. We were pretty...

Getting a divorce before 1st interview of marriage based green card interview [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm living in america since 2003 decemeber, 1st I had a f1 then I transfer to h1b and now I'm on marriage based green card status, I'm getting a divorce to my wife and my interview 1st interview is due in a week ,what's going to happen to my status after that I have no criminal record no bad...

I-130 interview [ 1 Answers ]

I was denied political asylum 3 years ago and the judge started removal proceedings,at the time I was dating my husband for a year already so he insisted we get married right away without waiting any longer. Now after 2.5 years of marriage we finally have interview for I-130 scheduled, can I still...

Interview one [ 2 Answers ]

Please describe a time when you had to overcome differences and resistances to bring groups of people together to achieve a common purpose. What did you do? *

View more questions Search