Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GOLDI13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 11:54 PM
    Losing weight
    :( Hello! My name is nicole and I am 13 years old.I sometimes get stressed out because I see skinny girls walking by me and I just wish that I will someday be like them.I get mad when I do everything I possibly can to loose weight and don't get the results that I want.I can't loose weight because I give up, I start eating my off .I need as much help as I can get.I am looking forward to receiving some info. That will actually help me.I will like everyone to see the change in me.I also want to see the change in me.Please help me!! :mad:thanks;)
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 17, 2009, 12:01 AM

Oh dear only 13 and your worried about your weight! You really shouldn't pay any attention to things like this right now! You are still growing, and developing! I would suggest just be very active, get your parents to put you in a sport that you enjoy! Go out for a bike ride or a walk! Talk to your mom or dad about more healthy choices when you eat. Instead of fries have some veggies instead of McDonalds have some subway! Like is said before you shouldn't be worrying about your weight at 13 years old, but you can change things and make healthier choices that will make a big difference!
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 01:53 PM

Get an honest friend to point out someone who is the same body shape as you. It's amazing how, when we look in a mirror, we focus on the fat and wobbly bits, and don't see the overall picture. Chances are you are not nearly as fat as you think.
    playinpoker-win Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 05:40 AM

I know everyone always says, to exercise, and most people think that just not eating anything at all will help, but no.. . From not eating any thing at all, when you finally do eat something very little, it will double your weight altogether. Its hard to explain, but just writ a plan or graph of different foods every breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, for different every 2 weeks... like a dinner menu. But just try not to eat as MUCH fat and sugars, don't cut them off altogether! Im nearly 13 and have the same problem... but my sis tries to help. She a porsenal trainer, and works in a gym.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my dog losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

Hi My dog is small its mix and it would not eat she is under like 13 pounds she would not eat her food I give her dog food and I give her human food she would sleep and day and not do that much she got all of her shoot I just don't know what to do so can you help me

I'm now losing weight [ 1 Answers ]

I'm losing weight, I've lost about 5KG now over a few months at the most. I wanted to share my experiences. I like my food quite a lot and don't like exercise much at all! So if I can loose weight anyone can. I researched what sort of things should be a balanced healthy diet. I used to skip...

Losing weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 yrs old , I am 5"7 and about 160 pounds... I want to loose weight but I find I eat to big of portions and to many snacks and such.I run distance on track at school and go to practice about 5 out of 7 days a week however I don't seem to see results.how can I loose weight??

Losing weight. [ 4 Answers ]

My goal for the summer is to loose some weight before high school =]. But the problem is since that it is way to hot outside I don't seem to get to motivated to go outside and workout, or workout inside... So what I've been doing is not eating as much but sometimes I would sneek in a few junkies...

Losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

:( I'm a teenager but I'm kind of fat:( I want to loose weight how can I do that except taking all these pills and stuff cause I don't trust them ! I want to looze weight but I don't know a way Help me!! Xoxo

View more questions Search