Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    forgetfull18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 05:54 PM
    What is the name of this bizarre children's toy?
    There was a toy in the early 90's that was just a plastic neck and head and involved players reaching up its nose to pull out a bigger. You lost if you pulled out a specific booger that cause the top of the head to open and the brain to pop out. It was rather gross but I think entertaining for kids. What was it called?:confused:
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2009, 02:35 PM

It's called "Gooey Louie" :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat's behavior is bizarre? [ 3 Answers ]

Our tabby cat is acting weird... she hides in the closets, she used to do this only when there was thunder... now all the time... she would come when you called her... now she just looks at you and turns her head away... she would sometimes get on my son's lap... she no longer does this......

Bizarre behavior [ 1 Answers ]

My nephew is 21 and exhibiting bizarre behaviors. I need advise on what to do for him. Todd's background ~ His parents were serious drug users. He lived with them until around age 10, at which time his grandparents acquired guardianship of him. They tried to provide him with opportunities to...

Shocking and bizarre treatment, [ 5 Answers ]

Lets see how many ideas you all come up with. Keep in mind all the treatments standardly used have unusual answers. Your cat drank a small amount of antifreeze yesterday. What do I do? My golden is 85 pounds an he eats anything, about an hour ago he knocked over over his biscuit jar witch...

Bizarre movie from the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if it was a horror movie or not. It seemed scary to me, however I was about 8 or 9 years old when I saw it. It was about teenagers at summer camp that decided to lead a revolt and take the counselors hostage. It started almost innocent (for fun) and then they ended up turning on...

View more questions Search