Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 16, 2009, 01:14 PM
    Ugly birthmark
    Ok so I have a very ugly big birthmark on the side of my hip, no one can see it but me unless I'm wearing a bathing suit. I can't stand looking at it. This is probably a stupid question but is there any way to get rid of birthmarks? Is it possible that if I tan it will fade away?
    fungirl2525 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 01:25 PM

Why don't you just be proud of your birthmark? It's a part of who u are. Learn 2 love it!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 16, 2009, 01:34 PM

How big is big and why do you think it's ugly?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ugly, Ugly brassy roots. [ 3 Answers ]

I have been coloring my hair blonde with L'oreal Les Blondissimes LB01 for years always with great results. However, recently my rooots have been turning horribly brassy. I have not changed my haircare routine at all however I do have some grey roots so I am wondering whether that could be the...

Getting rid of a birthmark [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get rid a dark birthmark without surgery?? :confused:

Solution to get rid of birthmark [ 2 Answers ]

I have a bithmark since I was born and now I want to get rid of that... it has faded and has become light... first it was very dark brown and now it has become green... and I have consulted many doctors... they have told me to undergo operations... after I complete fifteen and now I am 17... so...

Birthmark [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, I wanted to know if there is anything that can be done for black women with birthmarks. I have a significantly dark mark on the back of my right thigh which has gotten bigger as I have grown... I have tried numerous things to try and remove it but so far nothing seems to be working. My latest...

View more questions Search