Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Maria frank Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 07:40 AM
    Political parties
    How do political parties influence the selection of canidates running for election at the state and local level?
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 24, 2006, 07:47 AM
    Yes... the now president of the United States was selected by some of the administration of Ronald Reagan...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 24, 2006, 08:17 AM
    First please review this guidleine on asking homework questions:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...uncements.html

Please show us YOUR answer to the question and we will critique it. But please don't ask us to write your essay for you.

The quick answer is simple. Local politcal parties control who goes on the ballot.
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 24, 2006, 08:33 AM
    You wanted as essay... we have a problem... whatever the question states... a fact that is written and is televised... most historian agrees that candidates are usually selected by simple means... understand your history... and... in the future... need help with home work... go the site that is suggested...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American political parties [ 15 Answers ]

Are there any other active political parties in the United States besides the Republicans and the Democrats? What I mean by active is, do they hold any seats in congress, or other areas of government? If not, why are there only 2 political parties? In Canada, right now we have 5 parties who occupy...

Political limericks [ 9 Answers ]

Join in if you can do one better. All for Poo and giggles... This was written by imo at japantoday forum at limericks R us. There once was a president named bush Who flew by the seat of his tush About his vision, when queried He said, I have a great theory

Stocinged Feet at Parties [ 1 Answers ]

While I was growing up my parent used to have parties where guest removed their shoes. The women look so elegant in their stockinged feet, particular those who wore Full Fashion seam stockings. The men look comfortable in their suits and sock feet. I understand in part of the world, Japan,...

Political correctness [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am curious as to why in this day and age when every word uttered publicly must be politically correct, (e.g. mailperson as opposed to mailman, and firefighter vis-à-vis fireman) first year college students are still called freshmen, as opposed to freshstudents, or freshpeople. Mark

View more questions Search