Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Aug 16, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Reporting animal abuse
    My boyfriend's neighbours left their dog outside the entire weekend while they went away. Yesterday it was 30 degrees outside almost 40 with the humidex and this poor dog was outside all day. It was so humid I could barely breathe, so I can't even imagine how the poor dog felt. It was barking all Friday night but I didn't hear it Saturday night so I don't know if the dog is OK. They're probably going to return home today but I feel like I should report them. I think they left it outside because they didn't want to bring it with them and they didn't want it to go to the washroom in the house so they just left it in the backyard all weekend. If I wanted to report this where would I call? I live in Toronto.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 16, 2009, 12:28 PM

Toronto Humane Society | Animal Cruelty
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Aug 16, 2009, 12:34 PM
    OK Thank You.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Animal abuse [ 4 Answers ]

Heey I'm in middle school and I hate animal abusers I want to do something but there is bothing a middle school kid can do... :( I want to help those poor innocent animals sooo bad but I don't know what a middle school kid can do...

Animal abuse - why is it OK? [ 9 Answers ]

Why is it OK for a person to beat, mutilate, mame, and kill on innocent animal? Why are there not stiffer punishments for those who do these things. It has been widely proven that those who abuse animals will eventually do it to humans. So why not slap a harsh punishment on them now instead of...

Reporting Immigration Abuse & the crime by an illigal immigrant. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I had a friend and now things are not going that well as far as friendship is concerned. He is trying to adopt a guy from Latin America who is 21 years old and has entered America illegally. When I came to know about this, we had some hot discussions about his immigration abuse and I...

Is this animal abuse? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a neighbor that don't feed his dog and don't give him water I always do it because I feel bad for the poor thing he is always crying from starvation and thirst he looks like the owner use him for fighting because he is all scared up and two days ago he was running loose on the street and I...

View more questions Search