Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hanin el Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 05:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    it may be dehydration or a vitamin imbalance or a respiratory infection or any number of other things. once again, i would say just go to the doctor, or the hospital, and have them run whatever tests they feel are needed. and you should definitely tell your parents. they might know of a family history that may be behind it. at the very least, they need to know what's going on so they can help you.
    Your right I think I shall I tell my parents because my granadad died of a heart attack and my aunt of a stroke so first thing tomorrow of to the docters thanks so much
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 05:37 PM

Well make sure they check if you are having the problem due to too much caffeine.

Aug 17, 2009, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    well make sure they check if you are having the problem due to too much caffeine.

Can you please tell memore about hyperventilation syndrome because I found a lot of syptoms to that I am going through...
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 03:08 PM

I don't know much about hyperventilation but it can cause panic attacks which can cause chest pains I do believe.

I will check and see what I can find but I really feel you should ask the dr to check if the caffeine is causing your problems

HOW many Red bulls and Cola IN OUNCES do you drink per day on an average?

Did you read those last links I gave you?

Aug 17, 2009, 03:14 PM
    I don't know much about hyperventilation but it can cause panic attacks which can cause chest pains I do believe.

I will check and see what I can find but I really feel you should ask the dr to check if the caffeine is causing your problems

HOW many Red bulls and Cola IN OUNCES do you drink per day on an average?

Did you read those last links I gave you?
    Well the only reason I thought that because a friend sent me a link on symptoms and 13-16 syptoms I have I don't even understand what hyperventilation is...

I don't drink red bull all the time just before my examination but I drinl 2-4 cans of pepsi or coke cola a day I don't know if that helps and I drink coffee three times a day to but I don't think its because of the caffiene I really think its this :( :confused:
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 03:17 PM

It is when you breath too fast and too hard for no apparent reason other than something that triggered it like a panic attack or fear
    Or something like that you would know if you are doing it. Otherwise that is not your problem.
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 03:19 PM
    I think it is the caffeine because for your age you are drinking way too much and it DOES cause symptoms like this.

You would know if you were hyperventalating because they are like attacks where you start taking way too much air in.

Please promise me that when you go to the doctors you will ask him to check if it is the caffeine and depleted magnesium, potassium and possibly other vitamins and minerals.

Aug 17, 2009, 03:19 PM
    It is when you breath too fast and too hard for no apparent reason other than something that triggered it like a panic attack or fear
    or something like that you would know if you are doing it. Otherwise that is not your problem.
    Read this link Chronic Hyperventilation Syndrome
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 03:24 PM

If you are hyperventalating you would have it in attacks and you would know it and often it causes you to literally pass out.

Aug 17, 2009, 03:31 PM
    If you are hyperventalating you would have it in attacks and you would know it and often it causes you to literally pass out.

Pheeeeeeeewwwww I was about to have a panic attack

But why do think its because of the the caffiene normal teenagers my age are hoocked on alocohol but instead I am on pepsi and coffee and sometimes red bull
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 03:44 PM

You need to worry about YOUR health
    Different people have different effects from different things.

I know guys that take so many different drugs its unreal and I literally don't know how they are still walking. They mix all kinds of drugs that should be working against each other as well as ones that would cause an overdose. Yet others can take half the stuff they do and end up OD-ing.

Be safe and ask the dr to check so you can at least rule it out.
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 04:03 PM

Please listen to me

I just looked it up
    A teen should not drink more than 100 mg per day of caffeine.
    1 can of Pepsi is the most you should be drinking especially with the problems you are having.
    megamanhood Posts: 32, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2009, 10:19 PM

Are you suffering from panic attack or anxiety disorder? Go check with doctor.

Anyway, when you feel dizzy, grab a plastic bag and breathe through it. It will help to relieve the dizziness or fainting spell.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I finding it so hard to let go? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so I'm a stuck in the past, really bad but I don't know why. I dumped my ex because my needs simply weren't being met. He knew that was the case for a long time. I don't miss what we had because it was rubbish (in terms of what I wanted out of it), but I miss him a lot. And I still love him....

Finding it hard to breath [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have started having aproblem about 6 years ago I woke 1 night choking and finding it hard to breath.now it happens all difrent times specicerly after drinking or swolowing ichoke and find it hard to take a breth or breath out it last about 30 seconds but takes a few minets to get back to...

Finding it so hard. [ 46 Answers ]

My girlfriend of 6 years broke up with me recently. She said she had been feeling differently about me for a while now, maybe 8 months or so. She said she fell out of love with me, and it seemed to me she was just waiting for me to do something wrong so she could end it with me. That day came...

I'm finding this so hard! [ 12 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend came back to college yesterday aftera 4 week break, and after 4 weeks of us going no contact. She text me last night saying she understands the whole no contact thing but wants to say she's pleased for all the good things career wise that are going for me. She then added 'things...

Finding it hard to keep going. [ 1 Answers ]

I've never posted on a site like this or really stated my feelings like this before, but I need to find some outlet before I go crazy(er). At the moment my life seems like a living hell. I know others have it worse than I do, but really knowing that doesn't help too much. I have two young...

View more questions Search