Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    britt216 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 09:00 AM
    Going from day to night school
    hi, i was wondering ..since im in day school n found out im pregnant, i would like to go to night school? im 17 years old and i want to do night school . is there anyway you think i could join night school?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 09:06 AM

It depends on your School District. Are you talking about high school? If so - again, it's up to the District.

If you are talking about college, of course you can change from days to nights.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 11:49 PM
    Hi, britt216!

Have you checked with your school district to see if there might be a building where students who are pregnant can attend during the day or night? If not, I would suggest contacting people in the Administration building in the district where you go to school.

It's possible that you might not know about the other buildings because it wasn't until now that you needed to know about them.

Around where I live, they have such separate buildings.

Thanks!
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 17, 2009, 12:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    If you are talking about college, of course you can change from days to nights.
    She's only seventeen so she would still be in high school :D

It would just depend if that is what your school district is offering. I know where I live we could take night classes but it was at a different school then the one I was going to and the classes were 2 nights a week each 3 hours long, so if it is like that then you would only be able to take 2 classes a semester. Of course it just depends on where you live and what your school district is offering! Good Luck! :)
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 05:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by britEl View Post
    shes only seventeen so she would still be in high school :D

It would just depend if that is what your school district is offering. I know where i live we could take night classes but it was at a different school then the one i was going to and the classes were 2 nights a week each 3 hours long, so if it is like that then you would only be able to take 2 classes a semester. Of course it just depends on where you live and what your school district is offering! Good Luck! :)

I saw that this is posted in the high school part of the board but have learned from the legal board that that means nothing.

And for the record I was in College at 17. :D

You pretty much echoed what I said, otherwise.
    britEl Posts: 244, Reputation: 35

Aug 17, 2009, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    And for the record I was in College at 17. :D

You pretty much echoed what I said, otherwise.
    Well of course I was talking about the average teenager like me not the expert ones haha :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

High School Night Schooling [ 3 Answers ]

I am a senior enrolled at North Bullitt High School and I have to say I did slack off a lot my junior year. Now I'm in a pickle, inorder for me to graduate I need to make up a sum of classes. This is my question is there anywhere that offers night schooling for an enrolled high school syudent? I...

Night school for adults [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know if there are any night schools available to get your high school diploma in Dallas Texas?:)

Finding a night school [ 1 Answers ]

I was at a vocation school my junior year of high school. I got pregnant and chose to keep my baby. The school said I couldn't stay there unless I took the technical class as well. I attempted to return to my high school where I was told that they wouldn't take me back. I then was withdrawn from...

View more questions Search