Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    universe Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2009, 05:25 AM
    Can't connect to the internet
    My computer can no longer connect to the internet. I have windows xp. My cable company says nothing is wrong on their end nor with my computer. Can the connection be established again?
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

Aug 16, 2009, 05:57 AM

Its nice you found a way to post your question here.. check the connections first.. If you still can't figure out, request for a tech to come out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Connect to internet [ 5 Answers ]

My computer will not connect to the internet . I have a wireless linksys router The computer with wireless adapter work and can go on the internet . But this Computer is connect to the router by ethernet cable and the light come on in the Socket where the cable is connected , I am...

IE won't connect to internet [ 8 Answers ]

HI - I'm running XP, Modem/DSL. FireFox connects to internet, but IE6 or IE7 won't. Because of no IE connection, some apps, e.g. Quicken won't connect either. Earthlink suggests running Norton Anti-virus. Anyone have a idea?

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet [ 5 Answers ]

Internet explorer won't connect to the internet. I know that the connection is fine as Firefox works. I have cable broadband through a wireless connection. When I try to use Explorer it comes up with Internet explorer annot display the webpage. I have tried to look at other threads but can't seem...

I can [ 1 Answers ]

Ok here is the deal... I have a laptop compaq and I have since 1 year and in the laptop I have wireless so I need to put on the wirless bottonn so I can have internet but the problem is... one day I was going to use my laptop and when I push the botton on it was still of the light up the bottom...

IE7 cannot connect to the internet. [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday morning I went to use IE7 and it kept giving me "This webpage cannot be displayed". When I clicked on the diagnose connection problem link it tells me ports 80,443 and 21 are behind a firewall. I have no firewalls installed. IE will let me on the web in safe mode. I can also access...

View more questions Search