Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haroon_pr Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2009, 04:41 AM
    Alternate method for testing large diameter pile
    I want to test a 2meter diameters pile ,made of reinforced concreteof ,45 meters in length.But for the saving of time and money it is diffiult for me to get it tested.
    Can you suggest its alternate method to test it?

Check out some similar questions!

Speed of a pile driver [ 1 Answers ]

A pile driver drops from a height of 35 meters before landing on a piling. What is the speed of the driver when it hit the piling? Which formula do I use to work this problem?

Big pile of confusion on me [ 7 Answers ]

So I'm the guy and I'm 16 and me and my ex have an off and on relationship which has been going on since we were 13 or 14. I'm in love with her and she says she's in love with me. The past relationship lasted about 5 months and it ended about a month and a half ago. It was tradgic on me. The she...

Gas Pile slope [ 16 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to finish my basement and have a gas pipe running right through the center of a room. I was planning on moving it out of the way into the soffits forming a tray ceiling. Is there a requirement that the gas pipe always has to slope upwards? If so what should the slope be? Can...

Used fuse reliable testing method? [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, thank you kitch428 for your answer re: 2003 Toyota Corolla A/C problem. We checked and there was coolant, although low so more was added. It still isn't blowing cold air. We thought it might be the fuse - it had blown once before about 3 years ago - and was replaced. My husband tried...

Raising pile again. Flattend by furniture [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, could someone advise on how to bring pile back up on a rug. It has had a weighty table sat on it and now the table is gone the marks look unsightly. Thanks Richard.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.