Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 16, 2009, 06:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Tkraus View Post
    thank you all SO much for your help and support. I am truly sorry for the conflict. I just have never been through this much stuff in my life and so young at that. I have regular periods all the up till last month which i explained in my last question and i went through way more stress than this when i first got divorced. i have been divorced for a few months now. I used to cry all day and cry myself to sleep at night and didnt eat for WEEKS but i still managed to have a NORMAL period lol. we will see. My understanding is that i will be able to test on the 20th-- 10 dpo. and if i get a bfn i will more than likely test the day of. im a poas ADDICT i guess LOL. thanks again.
    Keep us posted, let us know how it goes. So many times people come here, ask their questions and then never return to let us know what happened.

I wish you luck. I know it's hard to wait but really, that's your only option.

Good luck.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 08:57 PM
    because i explained in the very beginning in the post that i would ONLY be 2 weeks and now 6 days. WAY too early for the doctor to tell even through blood. i CLEARLY stated that and that i was just asking if it is possible or if anyone has ever experienced symptoms like me and 2.5 weeks pregnant. i am not trying to be rude to anyone, i am just very confused and look for some support.
    Not trying to be rude but if a doctor can't tell how would we?
    A doctor knows pregnancy symptoms and so forth just as well as we do if not better
    My sister took a home pregnancy test a couple days into her pregnancy and it was positive.
    She went a week later and the doctor told her she had been pregnant but lost it.
    He said it had only been a few days into the pregnancy too
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 17, 2009, 04:56 AM
    also, if you would have looked at my other post and read my updates, i was seen by a doctor and they told me that it was too early to tell. and that for right now they are diagnosing me with pms. i have had TONS of blood work, cat scan, ultrasound and other testing and they have all been normal. but thank you for your concern!! i guess my 2 options are PMS-- which i have never experienced like this before or Pregnancy.. time will tell. thanks to all!! i will figure out how to close this post or "thread" or cancel it and that will be the end of my questions. thanks
    Even if someone is giving you advice that you have done before, it isn't being rude. They are till giving you their time and advice, so do not disrespect that.

Hope your situation works out.
    Tkraus Posts: 29, Reputation: -2

Aug 17, 2009, 07:17 AM

Okay, I think people are not understand what I was trying to ask-- my question got answered-- all I was asking was is it possible, normal, heard of etc.. To get pregnancy symptoms at 2 weeks pregnant according to the american system (so technically you are only a few days pregnant) if I am pregnant I would bow be considered 3 weeks according to the american system but actually really only 1 week pregnant. I no longer need this thread unless there are still a few people out there that want to see what happens. If not, then how do I close the thread?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 07:26 AM
    okay, i think people are not understand what i was trying to ask-- my question got answered-- all i was asking was is it possible, normal, heard of ect.. to get pregnancy symptoms at 2 weeks pregnant according to the american system (so technically you are only a few days pregnant) if i am pregnant i would bow be considered 3 weeks according to the american system but actually really only 1 week pregnant. i no longer need this thread unless there are still a few people out there that want to see what happens. if not, then how do i close the thread?

You just stop posting and the thread dies. A thread cannot be removed or closed by anyone other than a moderator.
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 07:26 AM

Sure we would like to know we like follow ups and knowing things went well with the OP
    So we would like it for you to come back
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 17, 2009, 07:29 AM

Yeah, it would be cool to see the results. :)
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2009, 08:07 AM

Kadehadaire disagrees: Yes. Right. Also, having a baby without insurance..
    Is this suppose to be a reddi? I'm not sure what you mean...

Aug 17, 2009, 08:27 AM

Kadehadaire disagrees: Yes. Right. Also, having a baby without insurance..

I'm not sure what this means either, but every state varies and in my state, once you get pregnant you can get pregnancy insurance based on your income... that stuff really isn't any of anyone's business I was just asking a simple question about pregnancy. I do not have regular insurance. Once I confirm one way or the other, then I will know what to do about insurance and IF I am pregnant, I will have insurance. Wow, you guys really couldn't just leave it at the other thread.. you have to keep harassing me on my own thread.. that's sad
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 08:39 AM

A. kadehadaraire is about as new as you so they are not ''one of us'' They are far from a regular here even though they happened to sign up a couple years ago.
    B. I think Kade meant to give a greenie.
    C. you are right insurance doesn't pertain to your question
    D. People do comment on single moms getting pregnant and not knowing how they are going to afford a baby and then often end up on welfare. Then people who make remarks about it are complaining because it is their tax dollars
    But again that is neither here nor there with your question as you said

Aug 17, 2009, 08:44 AM

Well I am not a single mother, I am engaged and will be getting married soon and we are not rich nor do we live off welfare. My fiancé has a pretty good job and although we live from pay check to pay check, we make it and we have LOTS of family and friends that will help us with the baby. We know all this already. We just wanted a simple freaking answer to a question
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 08:50 AM

I hear you I was in the same situation.
    I was just saying some people get touchy about so many girls getting pregnant without thinking then they start going overboard with scenerios.
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 09:30 AM
    well i am not a single mother, i am engaged and will be getting married soon and we are not rich nor do we live off of welfare. my fiance has a pretty good job and although we live from pay check to pay check, we make it and we have LOTS of family and friends that will help us with the baby. we know all this already. we just wanted a simple freaking answer to a question

Well, here's a simple freaking statement for you - do NOT contact me by PM again.

And, again - if you want the thread to die, stop posting.

As far as people getting jumpy about this thread - OP is 20, two children, in a twist over this possible pregnancy, married, divorced, engaged, living off the fiancé. And she thinks I should get a life?

I know it happens; I know sometimes it works out; I know sometimes it doesn't. When OP comes on strong and defensive, the answers are just as strong as defensive.

Aug 17, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Well, here's a simple freaking statement for you - do NOT contact me by PM again.

I do not want the thread to die. I want rude ignorant people like you to stop talking to me. You do not even know me and have questioned my parenting and threatened to report me... that is not right. All I did was come on here asking a simple question and now I have people threatening to turn me in because they think I am such a bad parent? If that was the case the judge would not have granted me FULL custody today with NO court hearing. He would have said no you are unfit your children can go to foster care. So there fore you have no idea what you are talking about and should not question my parenting. With that said, I hope that something is done to get all the mature people like you, removed permanently from this site. And I have found a new one that has much nicer people so I no longer need you. GOODBYE

Aug 17, 2009, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

As far as people getting jumpy about this thread - OP is 20, two children, in a twist over this possible pregnancy, married, divorced, engaged, living off the fiance. And she thinks I should get a life?

I know it happens; I know sometimes it works out; I know sometimes it doesn't. When OP comes on strong and defensive, the answers are just as strong as defensive.
    Hmm... my life is not your business. I am NOT living off my fiancé. I have an online job as well as a part time daycare job. Get out
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2009, 10:53 AM
    i do not want the thread to die. i want rude ignorant people like you to stop talking to me. you do not even know me and have questioned my parenting and threatened to report me... that is not right. all i did was come on here asking a simple question and now i have people threatening to turn me in because they think i am such a bad parent? if that was the case the judge would not have granted me FULL custody today with NO court hearing. he would have said no you are unfit your children can go to foster care. so there fore you have no idea what you are talking about and should not question my parenting. with that said, i hope that something is done to get all the mature people like you, removed permanently from this site. and i have found a new one that has much nicer people so i no longer need you. GOODBYE

You have a short memory. You posted: "i no longer need this thread unless there are still a few people out there that want to see what happens. if not, then how do i close the thread?"

Your attitude is one of my concerns when it comes to your parenting skills - you post just like a 20 year old. Oh, wait. You are a 20 year old.

And please - again - don't attempt to dictate who can answer your questions.

And good luck on the other site.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search