Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    morrigan Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2006, 04:10 AM
    Orange webmail
    I'm having real problems accessing my email account with orange 9/10 times I get the message your browser does not accept cookies I don't have this problem with any of my other email accounts I have tried resetting my cookie browser but the problem just won't go away

Please help I'm at my wits end with the thing now:eek:
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 24, 2006, 06:09 AM
    Cookies would only be an issue if orange is a WEB based e-mail service. If so, make sure the URL for the site is in your Trusted sites list. You do this under Tools>Internet Options>Security.

If that doesn't help contact the e-mail provider for support.

Oct 24, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Thanks for the help:o I have tried placing it in my trusted sites area but to no avail.

Unfortunately I will know have to take the second of your recommendations and phone the provider and try to get an answer.

Unfortunately the last time I rang them with an issue it took five phone calls!
    ***rant mode know kicking in***all of which were 20 min long :eek: (as you get automatically disconnected after 20 min) and at a cost of £1.50 a min:eek: :mad: :mad:
    I nearly passed out when I received my phone bill lol

But worst case scenario ill just use my other accounts and forget about orange, but thanks for the interest in my problem!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 24, 2006, 01:56 PM
    Morrigan, I have a friend who has had nothing but trouble from Orange.
    My advice would be not to even bother trying to use their naff web mail.Get yourself a nice Gmail account instead.
    They are free to use and have a HUGE amount of storage, currently 2.7 GIG!!
    If you require an invite please feel free to PM me.

Oct 25, 2006, 05:53 AM
    Thanks for the tip:) I'm just glad its not just me!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Orange colored hair [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter got her hair color darkened a few months ago. However, now it is looking very dry and has an orange hue to it. She is a swimmer and had just begun swimming practice daily, so she gets exposed to chlorine everyday. Is there anything we can do for her hair to get that orange cast off...

Orange Julius [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone have a receipt for orange julius drink. I've forgotten it but it was simple. Want to fix it for grandkids, but can't remember.

Extract Email attachments from Webmail [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know if there is a tool which can help me extract all email attachments from any webmail and store them locally. Gaurav..

View more questions Search