Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2009, 01:52 PM
    Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included.
    Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it.

In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream.

The title of the song is something like:
    Music of Sound
    Rhythm of Sound
    Sounds of night
    Rhythm of the night
    Sounds of love...

It's really killing me..

Hope you can help :)

Here is a clip where you can hear the song [starts at 5:23] →click here to hear←

Sarah
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2009, 02:00 PM

F--k I just remembered.

Moments In Love, Art Of Noise.
    YouTube - Art Of Noise - Moments In Love

Sorry guys.

And the couple is ice skating not dancing... :rolleyes:

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a song and I only remember the music video. [ 2 Answers ]

Okay so it's been driving me crazy for 3 days now. Here it goes: In the music video there are dozens of soldiers and among them there is the woman who sings, wearing pilot sunglasses and this army hat. The soldiers are kind of saluting, marching, well doing soldier stuff. The song itself is kind...

Parts of a music video clip,I want to know the name of it. [ 1 Answers ]

Please somebody help me :P I need to know a song that I wached it on MTV 4 or 5 years a go,it was an instrumental song ,with no lyrics,but I remumber some parts of the music video clip,there was this man, he was looking to a young little girl, the girl was with her mom,and in the video clip too...

Video music box,house song [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I would like to ask you,for the artist and song,of a song that goes like this... "I GET MINE,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP,PUMP IT UP",this house song,used to be played with a video,on new york's 80's popular TV show,. "VIDEO MUSIC BOX".

View more questions Search