Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahudspe Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 11:35 PM
    Don't know title
    Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knew the name of a movie that was out around abouts the 70's or maybe the 80's.
    The thing's I remember about it is: It had about 3 terrorist that wore a duck mask,
    A santa claus mask, and old man type mask.
    And, it was about a teacher and her students were kidnapped and
    Taking in the middle of the woods.And, somehow that had excape from them
    And then they all were chased in the woods and at the end of the movie they
    Killed the 3 terrorist around a big rock that had caves on it and they killed the guys
    With spears they made around the cave.
    AutumnMoondance Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 09:40 PM
    The movie you are looking for is called "Fortress" and it came out in 1985.

Very good movie, I remember in the end they kept Father Christmas' heart in a jar in their schoolhouse. LOL!

Hope that helps :)
    AutumnMoondance Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2006, 09:45 PM
    Just some added info. The movie is very hard to find but it is out there. There is another movie called Fortress but if you are looking for it, don't give up. My DVD cover has a women on it and it's like a compilation thing with two shot gun shells on it along with some plants etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Deed Sale Title Question... Marketable title? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all, I was wondering if anybody was familiar with titles from tax deed sales. I am a beginner to the topic, but just was looking for some advice from some of you real-estate savvy experts out there. My question is about the title of a deed bought from a tax sale... How do you find out...

Movie title [ 2 Answers ]

OK goldie hawn was in this one... and she and some other woman were fighting over this guy... and they took some kind of potion that would let them live forever... they kept trying to kill each other but it wouldn't work... at one point one of them gets a hole through her stomach... they were near...

Please help with title? [ 3 Answers ]

I can only remember these teenagers got into this mansion and they went into a closet and there was a fake skeleton and a oojuii board they played it and then they were all trapped in the house, one man tried to get out from the attic I think and there was this pretty chinese woman and she said to...

Title [ 5 Answers ]

The title under my name has changed once or twice ( twice I beleive) today. Where do these titles come from and why do they change ?

Name on deed/Title [ 1 Answers ]

Because of some credit problems I don't want my name on the deed. The mortgage will be held by a private party. Can I put my son on the title/deed even though he is a minor? Until certain legal matters are taken care of I don't want my name on the house.

View more questions Search