Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santhanam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2006, 08:51 PM
    Rubik's cube
    I want to know the formula to solve the six sides of a cube
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Oct 23, 2006, 09:18 PM
    Do you mean the Rubik's cube? I never did figure out a specific formula, but solved it plenty of times in my teens. The only advise I could give you is, concentrate on getting the corners in their proper place first. After that, the rest was pretty simple.
    Also, check out this thread:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/games/...ame-14260.html

Good luck. Take care. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ice Cube [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I have a small problem. About three weeks ago I saw a song on MTV 2. It had Ice cube in it driving in a car with four other rappers driving around in their cars too. They were all driving BMW's and Mercedes. I think that it's a new video but I'm not sure. I just spent and hour trying to...

Ruby Cube Game [ 2 Answers ]

Please DO GUIDE ME TO SOLVE ALL SIX SIDES OF A RUBY CUBE, FOLLOW ME , MY QUE SAIARVIND :confused: :cool:

Servel gas ac unit turned to ice cube [ 2 Answers ]

I hAVe a very very old servel gas acunit and allthe wter lines are frozen and the water resivor hass turned to qan ice cube its giving air out at 75 degrees but doesn't blow as hard as it did last season. Please tell me what I should do to fix this.

Ruby cube game [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I've just bought a ruby cube, but unfortunately I'm not able to solve all the 6 sides of the cube. I've heard from a friend that there's an algorithm for solving this game. So if there's anybody out there that knows how to solve solve all the six sides of the cube please let me know. ...

Ruby cube [ 4 Answers ]

How to solve?

View more questions Search