Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    triton008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 02:21 PM
    90's cartoon about aliens
    I can't remember a cartoon from my childhood (90's). All I can recall was that it was about aliens or area 51 and was action based. The protagonist was a young man whose motorcycle at one point transformed into a hovercraft or plane. Other than that its blurry. It might have been a single made for T.V. cartoon movie but I don't know. Any help would be great, thanks!
    momzilla1953 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 04:36 PM
    There was Aeon Flux and Captain Planet, Bucky O'Hare, Reboot (one of my favorites), Biker Mice from Mars, Johnny Bravo, Exo Squad, Space ghost Coast to Coast, Mighty Max, Eek The Cat had an episode that had Area 51 and so did Action Man, that is all that I can remember. Sorry
    Lucas2009 Posts: 129, Reputation: 21

Aug 16, 2009, 11:39 AM
    This is a long shot and I usually never answer questions on here unless I am sure. But this time, I am NOT really sure. I think it might be a cartoon from the 1990's called Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths and Legends. Here is a Wikipedia link.

Roswell Conspiracies: Aliens, Myths and Legends - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's cartoon - space or future like - aliens and other worlds [ 2 Answers ]

First of all this is not speedracer. I feel like the title of the cartoon said "racer" or something meaning quick. The intro was a guy on a futuristic like motor cycle/hover craft thing running around. Humans and other beings possibly? Or maybe weird looking humans. One was a mean big guy. I think...

80's or early 90's scifi/comedy with little aliens [ 4 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie as a kid about Aliens that crash(I think they crashed) on earth during Halloween so everyone thinks they are just in costume since they are the size of kids. I remember the movie being funny too so I guess it was a comedy. And I think they befriend a little girl. I can't...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

90's Cartoon where Aliens greet each other with an eye swirl [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a cartoon I'm fairly certain came out in the 90's. The only thing I remember is aliens landing on Earth. They looked human, but when they greeted another one of their kind, their eyes would do some sort of swirl to indicate that they were aliens. I think they were...

1985ish musical cartoon movie about pink aliens [ 2 Answers ]

Who knows name of this movie: cartoon movie around 1985 pink aliens with long snouts,musical,boy and dog named Star go up into spaceship with aliens and the boss alien was grumpy and smoked cigar??

View more questions Search