Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonyy82 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 05:22 AM
    2 movie titles ?
    Hi, I hope you can help me with two movie titles .

One: I think it's an Italian guy in New York and one little girl that her family gets killed by drug dealers and she stays to that guy and he trains her how to shoot, whenever they move around they carry a flower.

Two: I think it's Samuel Jackson that he is a prisoner and they end up in a police station trapped in a snow storm for one night at christmas time and some bad guys try to kill them police officers and prisoners, the movie ends in a forest samuel and the police officer get wounded.

Thanks a lot.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 05:35 AM

I think the second one is "Assault Precinct 13"
    And it is Lawernce Fishburn not Samuel Jackson.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assault..._13_(2005_film)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Aug 14, 2009, 05:36 AM

The first is The Professional aka Léon: Léon (1994)
    tonyy82 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 10:52 AM

Thanks a lot guys, they are what I was looking for.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 11:24 AM

No problem

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie Titles? [ 6 Answers ]

So I have a couple movies where I can't remember the name and I would appreciate any help I can get! Movie #1 It's a romantic comedy I think and at the beginning of the movie the main character, a lillte girl, is sitting down with her mom before she dies. The mom basically makes a timeline of...

Old movie titles [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I am urgently looking for some old movie's if anyone can let me know where I can get them from would prefer DVD but will take VHS if it comes to that Jersey girl (not the latest ben affleck one) this one stars jami gertz and dylan mcdermot Only you (older one starring robert downey...

Movie titles need help [ 3 Answers ]

I hope someone out there can remember these 2 movies that I saw when I was younger than 10... Late 70's, early 80's. MOVIE #1 This movie is about an American Indian kid who is forced by his parents to spend the summer at his Grandfather's ranch. He doesn't care about his indian heritage. His...

Two movie titles! [ 4 Answers ]

I need help finding two movies I watched as a child (probably between 1984-1995). The first movie I think aired on Disney. It involved a family of children whose parents had died. They had a woman caretaker but she did not live with them. They lived in some sort of big house. I remember...

Need movie titles [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know the title of the movie in which a father has an affair with his son's fiancé? Also, I'd like to find the title of the movie in which a handyman falls in love with a single woman. She gets very ill with a fever and he carries her and puts her in the bathtub to bring down her...

View more questions Search