Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jswear28 View Post
    I just don't know what to tell her besides how I feel and how I can't figure anything out. What can I say to her to make her realize how much pain I am going through and that she is only making it worse. But the thing is, I don't really understand how she is making it worse. I just know that whatever it is, it's really taking a toll on me. I think about her constantly all day, just worrying and thinking about what's next. I get so scared and angry, and sometimes I just randomly cry. I know it sounds like I am over reacting, but there's just so much pain built up inside of me.
    I don't think she is making your pain worse.

I think she is giving you mixed signals and that's not cool.

She is young and dealing with a depressed person is a huge responsibility and one that I am sure she is not ready or willing to tackle.

But ,you are expecting HER to take away your pain.

You need to work on the issues that are bothering you and when you are a whole healthy person,only then will you be ready for a relationship.

You need to be emotionally able to give of yourself in a relationship 100% and you can't do that now because you are having a crisis right now.

I think you do need to push Mom for that therapy session.It will do you a world of good to have a professional help you get to the root of your depression.

They know the questions to ask and they know how to help you find your way.

They can help you sort through the confusion and come to understand your emotions and the feelings that are overwhelming you right now.

Please lay off the drinking and drugs because it is only going to make it worse!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

How much should he be drinking? [ 3 Answers ]

Strange question I know but I'm not a mother and am worried about a friends baby. How much liquids on average should ten month old be drinking every day. I know every child's different but just an average from your own experience maybe?

Drinking in a rv [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys,I live in Minnesota, I just bought a old school bus that has been turned in to a rv it has a sink , bathroom ,fridge power hookup the whole nine yards. I guess my question is is it leagal in mn for my passengers to drink alcohol while the bus is moving, of coarse I will not be drinking!

Smoking and Drinking,I am really depressed n helpless [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My boy friend had promised me when we got into a relationship that he will quit smoking.He did quit smoking for 3 months.I was fine with him having a occasional drink socially and told him so. But recently due to some issues in business... its been almost 2- 3 months now he drinks every...

View more questions Search