Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    badbonegirl22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Shaving Down there For a BBW
    Hi I am a 21 yr old just got a boyfriend and I have hair down there I am a bigger girl and I don't know what I should do I don't want to shave but I want to know if there is a gel or cream I can put on and the hair come off or what can anyone help thanks!!
    snippy07 Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Aug 13, 2009, 08:42 PM

There is a wax type of thing called "Nair". I suggest you try that all you do is apply the cream. Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. Then with a sponge that comes with the kit slide it like your shaving and the hair should come off. Their will be better directions on the bottle ;)

I'm pretty sure it's inexpensive also. You can use it on your legs too.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 08:45 PM

There is no law that says you have to remove your pubic hair just because you have a boyfriend.
    Some men like a big bush.
    You can use various methods but often all you need to do is a simple trim with scissors.
    Below is a link that may help you.

Bikini waxing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 10:25 PM

Mmm you don't have to do ANYTHING to make a man happy. Just to let you know. I'm a VERY big girl, and I have lots of hair down there. And my hubby LOVES it.

Now, as for hair removal down there... its difficult. I have done it once. And I won't do it again, too much of a hassle and too many painfull in grown hairs.

However, I would suggest, other than the nair hair removal that was already suggested by snippy, as embarrassing as it is, some hair removal clinics DO remove hair from your pubic area. If that would be something for you. It would be the easiest way if you can get past the embarrassment. Where as, I've had my who who exposed to 15 strangers in my labor and delivery room. Honestly if I really wanted to, I could totally see letting someone else remove the hair from my crotch ;)

Good luck hon. And if all else fails, if its your boyfriend who wants you hairless, tell HIM to do it lol
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 14, 2009, 12:50 AM

OK, I have to ask, what is a BBW? Please review the rules of this site, we do NOT permit text speak here. Please type in full words and sentences.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 01:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    OK, I have to ask, what is a BBW? Please review the rules of this site, we do NOT permit text speak here. Please type in full words and sentences.
    BBW = Big Beautiful Woman

Let's allow a free pass here Scott because this is a widely used term in the dating world. Many people think it sounds much nicer than some other terms. ;)
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by snippy07 View Post
    There is a wax type of thing called "Nair". I suggest you try that all you do is apply the cream. Leave it on for about 5-10 minutes. Then with a sponge that comes with the kit slide it like your shaving and the hair should come off. Their will be better directions on the bottle ;)

I'm pretty sure it's inexpensive also. You can use it on your legs too.
    Be careful of this, if not used properly you can suffer from chemical burns. There are certain formulas specifically for the bikini areas.

You say you're considering doing this because you have a boyfriend - I have to ask a couple things:

1) How old are you? Reason I'm asking is that you sound young and having a boyfriend isn't a reason to suddenly decide to remove your pubic hair.

2) Have you talked with your boyfriend about this? As Artlady said (had to spread the rep Artsy), men have different preferences when it comes to a woman's pubic hair. Bottom line, you need to be comfortable with yourself before offering up your 'goodies' to a man. In the end it shouldn't matter and it's your decision to make, not his.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving a cat [ 11 Answers ]

We get our cat shaved a couple time's a year.I would like to try shaving him myself.We take him to get him shaved and I have never seen him being shaved.He is a really mellow cat so I am pretty sure he should not be to big of a problem to shave. It is kind of a hassle to take him to get it done...

Shaving down there [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to get a rash down there if you shave? I don't think its an std or a yeast infection but when I pick at it it gets worse. If I put vagisil or baby oil it tames the ichiness. What is it? I also get a white discharge when I whip I don't know if that's ovulation. Any ideas?

Shaving below? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 years old, I have recently just started shaving down (all of it)below because I'm going on holiday and I have a white bikini so I didn't want any colour coming through. I used some tips by something I heard, firstly I cleaned below, massarged some dove soap onto it then shaved with a...

Shaving [ 1 Answers ]

hey I'm 16 and shaved my pubic hair for the first time first I trimmed with sum scissors then used gillete shavin gel with a new wilkinson sword quatro titanium it was fine for about a day and was really smooth but then I got these red bumps and it started itching is there anything I can do I...

Shaving [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am turning 15 soon, this is the third time I have tried shaving my pubic hair. Well the thing is after I do shave it, I feel really really uncomfortable. When my penis touches the tiny hair it hurts, making me uncomfortable. I don't know if this is normal or not, should I be doing this often?...

View more questions Search