Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyhaus1057 Posts: 98, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 05:22 PM
    Designing a loop
    How would I design a loop that asks the user to enter a number? The loop should iterate 10 times and keep a running total of the numbers entered.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 13, 2009, 05:54 PM

First, as you have been told before, looping structures are specific to the programming language. Second, please stop asking us to do your homework for you. A loop like you ask for is basic programming 101.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web designing [ 4 Answers ]

If I am using frontpage for web designing, is it possible to mix it with java and the xml for the purpose of improving the layout?

Web Designing [ 4 Answers ]

I am interested in learning web designing. What are different types of web designing and difference between them. What I feel is that I have to take a course from some institute ( I feel it is difficult to learn by self from books).Can anyone give a brief guidance.

Designing my tatto [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single mom and I have two boys who mean the world to me my oldest sons anitials are CL (conner lee) and my youngest sons are LC (logan charles) so they are the same but backwords and their birthdays are 8-15 and 5-18 so those are also backwards I want a tattoo that shows they have the same...

Designing website [ 4 Answers ]

What is first step for designing a website?

View more questions Search