Ask
    mpolo Posts: 117, Reputation: -3

Aug 13, 2009, 12:47 PM
    Panic Disorder
    How can I get rid of panic disorder without medication?:(
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2009, 12:55 PM

These are some things that are good for anxiety.

Sublingual vitamin B12
    Chamomile tea
    DHEA
    GABA
    Kava Kava

Also cut out caffeine
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

Aug 16, 2009, 12:28 AM
    Apparently Goji juice has proved effective in decreasing anxiety as has Olive Leaf extract.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 12:50 AM
    Hi, mpolo!

What sort of situations is it that you're asking about concerning having a panic disorder, please? I've had a panic disorder for at least several decades and have ways to cope with them without being medicated in any way.

Thanks!

Aug 16, 2009, 12:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, mpolo!

What sort of situations is it that you're asking about concerning having a panic disorder, please? I've had a panic disorder for at least several decades and have ways to cope with them without being medicated in any way.

Thanks!
    Thank you so much for your response and I am sorry you had to put up with this. I am having a hard time with it.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2009, 11:25 PM
    Hi again, mpolo!

I did ask you in post #4 above about the type of situations for you where you're panicking. Are there certain situations?

If there are, then perhaps we could help you to develop some strategies as to how best to cope with them so that you're not panicking.

You've also received some good ideas from others about alternatives to prescription medications.

Thanks!
    tezz Posts: 35, Reputation: 3

Aug 17, 2009, 06:36 AM

I find lighting scented candles quite effective and using oil burners, they're quite relaxing :)

Aug 17, 2009, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi again, mpolo!

I did ask you in post #4 above about the type of situations for you where you're panicking. Are there certain situations?

If there are, then perhaps we could help you to develop some strategies as to how best to cope with them so that you're not panicking.

You've also received some good ideas from others about alternatives to prescription medications.

Thanks!
    I have been avoiding going anywhere. I think that I am too stressed right now with job. I would appreciate your help. Please let me know what I should do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a panic attack [ 28 Answers ]

I wake up in the middle of the night with a high heart rate and shaking I'm currently suffering from stress and has recently seen a nurologist to check for growths but the tests she performed said I didn't have one she also told me that an mri or ct scan are not needed she said people who have...

Anxiety, Depression, Panic Disorder! [ 5 Answers ]

I feel like I no longer exsist Like if I am in a dream I can even go outside anymore Its messing up my life. What can I do?

We are in panic [ 6 Answers ]

Hi my wife is 21 weeks pregnant and was cramping a bit for the past few days, and of course had diarrhea now she went to the bathroom, looked at her bad and there was a bit of red blood. To be exact 2 lines what does that mean, do we have to go to the emergency room or do we waite till tomorrow...

IT job panic! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm a 21 year old college student with a sudden and stress-inducing predicament. There is a local law firm in need of an IT guy, and seeing as how I am close to some of those in charge, I have been asked to come give it a try. I suppose I'm more computer literate than the...

Panic [ 2 Answers ]

My panic attacks came baq... how wonderfull:mad: so much bull to deal with. Forget it all

View more questions Search