Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsmastert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Hp deskjet printer 960c
    My printer will not print the whole page on the right hand side on my bank statement can you tell me why?
    Thank you so much
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2009, 11:33 AM

It's not likely the printer.

There should be an option somewhere to "Reduce to printer margins" or "Scale to fit". Look in Properties in the print dialog.

IE never could get it right. Epson, apparently noticed it and they have a toolbar for their printer. Try Firefox as a browser.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not availi [ 1 Answers ]

When I use word and printer out my dell 992 AIO printer says communication not available I got a virus and rebooted everything because I couldn't get on at all so then after that I downloaded software and all the drives from dell.com and now whenever I try to print it says communication not...

HP Deskjet 960c Printer [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced both ink cartridges on my hp deskjet 960c printer. I purchased new HP cartdriges, not refilled or other brand. The black print work is good, but the color of pictures are coming out like one color "reddish." I run the clean service but still the same. The test page shows a good black...

Calling all Lexmark X6570 Printer Owners - Is my printer damaged? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I just purchased a Lexmark X6570 Printer(wireless printing, faxing, photo printing, scanning, copying, and printing all in one). I now need the help of others who own this printer as well because I'm not sure if I purchased a faulty/damaged printer. I have installed the printer and...

Have a deskjet 610cl printer [ 1 Answers ]

Im helping my aunt with a old computer and printer. The computer is me and the printer is a hewlett packard deskjet 610cl. Somebody redid the computer and did not put the program for printer back in we have no disc. I now have put the devise in for the 600 series and downloaded all this. Did a...

Adobe PDF Printer disappears off printer group [ 2 Answers ]

I have been using Adobe Acrobat Professional 6 for several years (have 2003 version) and all of a sudden when I attempt to convert a Publisher Document to a PDF document using the 'printer' the Adobe PDF Printer and/oris missing from list of available printers. I have removed the Adobe Acrobat...

View more questions Search