Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    topladyj Posts: 323, Reputation: 13

Aug 13, 2009, 10:49 AM
    Slay bed box spring problems renovation
    I have a full size slay bed, and I really want a queen since two of use sleep on it. The measurements will fit a queen size mattress long ways, but the width is two short by just a few inches not much at all. I don't know if I should put thick slates and then put a piece of plywood on top of it and screw it together that way it's sturdy. Then I can just get a new queen size mattress that would support us both. We had a full size bed on a bunky board. The board now looks wavey so I know that's not good on our backs. We're in pain and I don't know how I can fix this bed. Or if plywood would suport us. The total wood that would hang off the edge is about 6 inches so three on each side. Please help tell me what you think or offer any advice. Thanks

Aug 13, 2009, 02:04 PM

This is a serious question I want to keep my existing bed. Please help

Aug 19, 2009, 11:42 AM

I'm still awaiting an answer is there a correct way to do this!?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renovation in my condominium [ 3 Answers ]

If I want to put hardwood flor in my condo can menager of the building stop me from doing it?

Shower renovation [ 2 Answers ]

I am renovating a bathroom in a 50 year old house. The house is on a slab and I have removed the bathroom floor down to the concrete subfloor. I want to reuse the shower drain pipe without having to escavate the slab if possible. The existing drain pipe for the shower sits a few inches above the...

Interior renovation [ 1 Answers ]

How to remove ceramic floor tile on kitchen floor laid in concrete

Renovation of old bathroom [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter needs a new toilet and tub. The floor around the toilet is so soft we are afraid to use it. I know we will have to replace the floor or put in a completely new one on top of the old one. Putting in a complete new floor is recommended in a book on repairing Manufactured Homes. The...

Renovation Plumbing [ 2 Answers ]

How do you change plumbing under the slab? Are there reasonable contractors in Houma, LA area that does this type of work? {Post moved to Plumbing forum. Please be careful about where you post. The Introductions forum is not for asking questions. -<>}

View more questions Search