Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billman343 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2009, 08:06 AM
    Can't find pictures on my DVD-R
    A few months ago I burned the pictures from my computer onto a DVD-R disc. I rebooted my computer to it's factory settings, so I wanted to save all the pictures. I recently decided to import the pictures back onto my computer and was able to do three DVDs, the last DVD that I put in did not do anything. I tried looking for it and found the DVD, but there was nothing on it. It said that there was a total of 3.4GB and 223GM we're free. So something is on it, but I cannot find it. It is very important that I find these pictures because they are the only copy I have. It was from last Christmas, until just a few months ago. They we're pictures of our son and our family memories, so I need to find them. I am not very good with computers, so I don't want to just keep messing with it, for fear that I will just completely delete them.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2009, 11:19 AM

Try going to another computer, you may be able to see the files on the disc from another computer
    billman343 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 05:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by seahwk83 View Post
    try going to another computer, you may be able to see the files on the disc from another computer
    I already tried doing that. Nothing. Thanks anyway.
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2009, 07:32 AM

Try this, states that it is free

http://download.cnet.com/CD-Recovery...html?tag=mncol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pictures that I cannot find but know they are there [ 1 Answers ]

On my Screensaver I have a "My Pictures Slideshow" and some pictures appear that I cannot find. I did not have file names and have looked under "search", in My Pictures, My Documents and under Windows Explorer. I need to retrieve the picture from the Screen Saver but don't know how. ...

Cut-out pictures [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm helping my daughters (yes twins) (3rd grade) with their book project and we need some cut-out pictures of farm animals and teacher and kids in a classroom setting hope someone can help me with a website or something :)

I want to take better pictures. [ 3 Answers ]

I don't want to be a photographer as a career, I know I'm not good enough. But I do like taking pictures and I want to get better. Any tips? I know what camera I want: a canon powershot. I don't want an expensive proffessional camera, I'm only 13. The power shot is fine thank you. I just want tips...

Can't see pictures. [ 2 Answers ]

Can anybody please help. When I download some pictures I get a blank box with a red cross in the top left corner. Can anybody advise me. Thanks. Jim.

View more questions Search