Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Aug 19, 2009, 03:00 PM

Glad to hear problem is solved, Good job. Lee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replaced Fill Valve and Flapper - Now Bowl Water Level Is Lower [ 6 Answers ]

I recently replaced both my toilets' fill valves and flappers to resolve some running water/leaking issues - which was fixed on both toilets. The toilets are Kohler 1.6 gpf models. But now my problem is that the bowl water fill level is about an inch lower than it used to be. As soon as the...

Flapper valve assembly won't close after flushing [ 4 Answers ]

When I flush the toilet, the flapper raises to let the water exit the tank, but won't go back down. It apparently has nothing to do with the chain length. It just seems to be weighted so that it stays open (I don't think that adding weight will help). What can I do to fix this? Thanks!

What is an open valve faucet? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking about installing an instant hot water dispenser in my kitchen. Before purchasing, I've read the installation instructions and it says that the unit will only work with an open valve faucet? How can I determine if my existing kitchen faucet is an open valve faucet?

Open/close tub valve is broke [ 5 Answers ]

Its officially broke and the water goes down slow. I unscrewed the 2 screws that held the plate and cleaned it with baking soda, and found this metal wire part came out, one eye is broken (looks like a hook and eye thing that attached to 2 mental hooks). The tub came with the house built in 1989....

View more questions Search