Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i_need_help Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2003, 09:50 PM
    Re: Screen
    Customize my desktop?
    If not there should be laptop settings to set the resolution and screen size
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Nov 17, 2004, 12:00 PM
    Right-click on any open area of the desktop and then click on "Properties" to change your desktop resolution and screen settings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning CD/DVD and screen [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any around-the-house stuff I can use that is safe for cleaning CD/DVDs and the monitor screen?

Having a problem moving my address bar from bottom of screen to top of screen [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I can't seem to bring up an address bar at the top of the screen because when I right click at the top of the page, the options are not lit up. I could only bring up an address bar at the bottom. Since it gets in the way at the bottom, I would like to know if anyone can help me...

Screen door [ 3 Answers ]

Im trying to install a new screen door on my front door. Front door swings in, screen door swings out.BUT... the screen door hits the lock set of the front door, when you try and close it. Is my front door casing narrower then most? Do I have to make the screen door hing on the other side,...

Blank screen [ 3 Answers ]

While on the internet my computer froze up and when I did control alt delete my screen went blank with all wavy lines. I shut the machine off and sbooted up again only to get the blank screen with wavy lines. No matter what I try I cannot get to my desktop. Can anyone help? :eek:

Pc on, nothing on screen [ 5 Answers ]

My PC turns on, no boot, nothing on screen, help?

View more questions Search